• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anger management

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Perhaps it doesn't matter but which of the two is speaking here, the man or the wife?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
"Anger management classes"

I recently had an employee suggest that to me. She is currently looking for employement.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
Why? Females just skew the data anyway.I got 40 years of that to prove it.

how many years have uuuuu worked an industrial kitch', a real one, sans friends gettin' u thru the door. i began early. i was educating myself further~ u sweat. get bitched at. get hurt. slice urself open. swear often. much further. sooooooooooooooo friggin' pompous a comment. i see why they banned u from that 1 board u tried & tried to re-enter, now.

Last edited:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
how many years have uuuuu worked an industrial kitch', a real one, sans friends gettin' u thru the door. i began early. i was educating myself further~ u sweat. get bitched at. get hurt. slice urself open. swear often. much further. sooooooooooooooo friggin' pompous a comment. i see why they banned u from that 1 board u tried & tried to re-enter, now.
I rest my case.:doh::whistling: When did the industrial kitchen come into the mix? I thought this was about ANGER MANAGEMENT?:yum:

Kane

I rest my case.:doh::whistling: When did the industrial kitchen come into the mix? I thought this was about ANGER MANAGEMENT?:yum:
Not sure what you did, JEV, to deserve this. But you apparently did it. My condolences. Better you than me. Yikes.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
he knows the 1, lollie.
yeah, i like joe. joe, i like u, yet. have liked 'im fer years.
hormonal females won't think of anger management.:yum:
the crowbar is better than thinkin'.