• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

If you need any type of cable !!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
These guys are great . I used them on my KT7 and my KT3 snowcat . They have anything and everything .
I am currently ordering a new throttle linkage cable set up for my VW powered Kristi KT3 . Even if you need a old cable rebuilt , these guys can do it !

push-pull

Last edited by a moderator:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
These guys are great . I used them on my KT7 and my KT3 snowcat . They have anything and everything .
I am currently ordering a new throttle linkage cable set up for my VW powered Kristi KT3 . Even if you need a old cable rebuilt , these guys can do it !

push-pull

There now they just have to click on your link and they go right there.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter

push-pull
hey AL will they do snow trac cables or did you tell them no snot trac parts allowed.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
hey AL will they do snow trac cables or did you tell them no snot trac parts allowed.

they are desperate ...... but not that desperate :yum: .
Actually you have the same Throtle setup on a SnowTrac as I do on a KT3 . I did not like the set up and decided to install a whole new set up from the peddle to carb connection .

mchowser

Al, did you use a premanufacured cable from this company or did you do a custom job for your throttle cable? My throttle cable just broke and I'll need a new one.
Thanks, Mark

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Great link thanks Al . :biggrin: I,m needing a new hand throttle cable for my tractor & wasn,t looking forward to ordering it from China :hammer:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Al, did you use a premanufacured cable from this company or did you do a custom job for your throttle cable? My throttle cable just broke and I'll need a new one.
Thanks, Mark

These guys are great ! They have a nice catalog they can send you . Give them a call. I bought a set for the KT7 for forward controls . They hooked right up . Very custom looking .

Attachments

• interior 007.jpg
    interior 007.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 148
  • The Yetti KT7 006.jpg
    The Yetti KT7 006.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited: