• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My grandma's being called...

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
As some of you know from my old thread on NTT, my grandma has had a long battle with Alzheimers. Hospice left the nursing home a while ago and thought she would be gone witihn three hours. I am posting from her room and ask for your thoughts and prayers as she makes her transition and is called home. I will be here to the end. Thank you all.

American Woman

Site Supporter
Hey Jeremy, I know what you are going thru, and my heart goes to you....stay strong and keep talking. I will say extra prayers for your Grandma....and you.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
My sincere wishes that you and your family are able to find peace at this difficult time. I have a lot of respect for your family ethics in you being there the entire time. You are doing the right thing in this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Ohhhhh no man :( Im so sorry. Prayers out to you, her and for her family and friends.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Best wishes and prayers! I miss both my Grandmothers. It's a hard thing to see them go.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
May you and your family be strengthened by the fact that God is calling upon her to come by his side.

Trakternut

In spirit, I am with you. In Spirit, God is with you. Take comfort, my friend, His eye is on the sparrow......

urednecku

Site Supporter
Jeremy, we are with you. We have been there with too many of our loved ones the last few years, so yes, we know how you feel. Prayers for your whole family.

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
As some of you know from my old thread on NTT, my grandma has had a long battle with Alzheimers. Hospice left the nursing home a while ago and thought she would be gone witihn three hours. I am posting from her room and ask for your thoughts and prayers as she makes her transition and is called home. I will be here to the end. Thank you all.
Peace and Godspeed Heavenward to your beautiful Grandma Jeremy.
Love and Prayers from me, right now.
I love ya much hun.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You and your grandma are in my thoughts and prayers Jeremy.
Hang in there buddy!

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Jeremy, Take us down memory lane and let us join you in celebrating your Grandmother's life. Tell us a little about her and share some of your precious memories. Share the memories that make you laugh. Share memories of your grandmother's idiosyncracies that used to drive you nuts. This is not goodbye. It is See ya later. She joins so many she has loved who have gone before her. There is a Welcome Home celebration taking place on that side... there should be celebration on this side, too. May your memories sustain you and your family

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I wish i could find words to help you through this but we both know thats not going to Happen.

so i pray for Grandma and all that know and love her.

Im thinking of you m8 your not alone.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Thank you all very much! I really appreciate it. Her time in this life ended about 7:40 this morning. I would like to say that I stayed the night through, but I finally went home about 2:30 this morning. I was on may way back there via my bosses office when I got the call that she was gone. CG had a great idea as hard as it is right now... There were two main things to my Grandma... She LOVED to cook.... and she was a neat freak. She loved us grandkids, but at times she would literally follow us around with the little sweeper they had cleaning up after us. Dang.. I will have to finish later.. my sis called and we are meeting for breakfast now...

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I am so sorry for your loss Jeremy....i wish i had some comforting words but im lost on what to say at these times.

God bless her.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
May the Good Lord bless her and your family in these difficult times , my friend .
God Bless You .

Allen

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks again everyone. Warning. Don't listen to this if you are not prepared to cry. Here is a link to the Youtube video of one of the songs that will be performed Friday.

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PVZiWTmKNc0"]YouTube - Walking Her Home[/ame]

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh my gosh Jeremy....How's your Grandpa going to sit thru that? It makes me tear up.

Um... we will all sit there and cry....:thumb:

Here is the other one...

http://uncutvideo.aol.com/videos/5c646fab0f96f30c394307993fc2854c

Video is not related obviously, but enjoy the song...

On the other hand.. we talked alot about farting and sharting and scheezing today.... the whole time I could see her purse her lips, wrinkle her nose and go "oh Craig" (my dad) or "oh Jeff" (my uncle)....:hide: