• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why I Disappeared

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Dragonfly Lady fell in our bedroom, broke three ribs, spent two weeks in the hospital and then another five in a rehab facility. Between visiting her, taking care of the house and two disabled adult (theoretically) sons, when my day was done crashing and burning was the extent of my ambitions. Once she came home I was still the "on-call nurse" for a long time.

However, I should have posted some sort of note here; mea culpa. Sorry for causing my good friends here on FF needless concern due to my thoughtlessness.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow I say!
Thank you for letting us know, Bob.
Big hugs.
Happy everything has settle down for you all.
:smile:

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
No apology needed, Danang Sailor. Your personal life comes first. I hope things keep getting better.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well said Lenny. I'll 2nd that.
We missed you and glad to see you back. :beer:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Lenny hit it on the nose.
No apology required Bob. Just glad you're back and Dragon lady is recuperating.:clap::thumbup:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
YIKES

That is all rough. Got to feel for you. Glad to see you back, even if only for a brief update.

Take care of everyone and yourself too. We'll see you again when you have time to see us.