• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

STUNNING ADMISSION: Democrat Leaders Reveal Top Trump Intel Officials Agreed to Keep

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
STUNNING ADMISSION: Democrat Leaders Reveal Top Trump Intel Officials Agreed to Keep Information from President Trump
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft September 19, 2018

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...eed-to-keep-information-from-president-trump/

In a shocking letter intended to undermine President Trump, and his authority over the Executive Branch, multiple high ranking Democrats sent a letter ordering intelligence agencies to ignore Trump’s order to declassify numerous documents involving the Russia investigation until consulting with Congress.

The intelligence agencies serve at the pleasure of the president — and this clearly crosses the line separating the branches of government.

The letter was signed by Rep. Adam Schiff, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Senator Mark Warner, and Senator Charles Schumer and sent to Director Coats, Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and Director Wray.

Here is a copy of the letter to Intelligence leaders.

What is even more shocking than this deliberate attempt to skirt the rule of law and the US Constitution is the admission by Democrat leaders that Democrats are cutting deals with top Trump intelligence officials behind the president’s back.

Here are the paragraphs in question, via Conservative Treehouse:
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...at-members-of-the-intelligence-gang-of-eight/

As Conservative Treehouse reported:

This letter reeks of corruption, manipulative intent, and between-the-lines admissions of gross intelligence abuses. Additionally, the appearance of a visible alignment between corrupt executive branch officials (Wray, Rosenstein, possibly Coats) and corrupt intelligence oversight officials (Schiff, Warner, Pelosi, Schumer) is jaw-droppingly obvious.

Nice work, Pelosi and Schumer!

You just outed your allies in the Deep State!

It will be interesting to see how Dirty Cop Rosenstein, Wray and Coates respond to this allegation.

Let’s hope President Trump takes notice.

Attachments

• EF9CC6EB-F193-461B-A2AB-760AB3EF3EDF.jpeg
    EF9CC6EB-F193-461B-A2AB-760AB3EF3EDF.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 0AF53B16-4C94-4506-ABB6-846248D9F969.jpeg
    0AF53B16-4C94-4506-ABB6-846248D9F969.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 6E2E1618-46AC-4ECC-B3E0-F3EDFE6B9EB6.jpeg
    6E2E1618-46AC-4ECC-B3E0-F3EDFE6B9EB6.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 37

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
So far this "civil War" between the democrats and the people of the USA has been somewhat "civil."

The time is soon coming to take off the gloves. If the Liberal/progressives don't get slaughtered in the mid terms, things will likely get much worse.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So far this "civil War" between the democrats and the people of the USA has been somewhat "civil.".

I must disagree. A rapid decrease in civility began in November 2016 and continues to escalate through today. :hammer:

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I must disagree. A rapid decrease in civility began in November 2016 and continues to escalate through today. :hammer:

You miss-understand my meaning. What you call a rapid decrease in civility is the current Civil war.

So far little, if any blood, has been shed. That may soon change. The Democrats will not let up until their last gasp of anti conservatism is published by the media. After that, there is little hope of the return of any civility.

At that time, what options are left for a cornered rat?:hammer:

It will end, yes, but it will end ugly.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump was elected in order to “upset the world order”, Jim. He’s succeeding in the eyes of his constituents, who themselves are a group of America citizens capable of derailing the most powerful and corrupt public official in the entire world – Hillary Clinton.
The Democrats don't yet know who we are. Much less recognize the power of WE THE PEOPLE.
To paraphrase the words of Walter White,,,,

"if you don’t know who we are(sic), then maybe your best course… would be to tread lightly.”
They don't. And they won't. It cannot end well for either side.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You miss-understand my meaning. What you call a rapid decrease in civility is the current Civil war.

So far little, if any blood, has been shed. That may soon change. The Democrats will not let up until their last gasp of anti conservatism is published by the media. After that, there is little hope of the return of any civility.

At that time, what options are left for a cornered rat?:hammer:

It will end, yes, but it will end ugly.

Sorry, thats what I get for speed reading. Didn’t see war just saw civil :yum:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump was elected in order to “upset the world order”, Jim. He’s succeeding in the eyes of his constituents, who themselves are a group of America citizens capable of derailing the most powerful and corrupt public official in the entire world – Hillary Clinton.
The Democrats don't yet know who we are. Much less recognize the power of WE THE PEOPLE.
To paraphrase the words of Walter White,,,,

"if you don’t know who we are(sic), then maybe your best course… would be to tread lightly.”
They don't. And they won't. It cannot end well for either side.
I am inclined to disagree, which is unusual. If TSHTF in truth the conservative, Constitution-supporting side should win handily. If by "not end well" you mean the mopping-up operation will be ugly and unpleasant I will agree, but the end result should be a return to the rule of law ... and that will be a very good thing!

[I am presuming you are postulating an actual war. If not then you may very well be correct.]