• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I forgot my wife's birthday...

duflochy

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I;m in deep do do...She wont say anything, she just sulks, throws things and stomps a lot....there is no forgiveness for me this week....She never forgets when I screw up....:hammer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
..... and you're still around to tell about forgetting it. :eek:
Yeah, the silent treatment gets old fast. Now you need something extra special to help make up for forgetting it. Buy her a corvette or lexus. That should take care of it. :D

duflochy

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
..... and you're still around to tell about forgetting it. :eek:
Yeah, the silent treatment gets old fast. Now you need something extra special to help make up for forgetting it. Buy her a corvette or lexus. That should take care of it. :D

Yea, why not? It's her money anyway.......She would love a jacked up diesel truck.....It would bring tears to her eyes as big as horse tirds......

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
:yum::yum::yum: Last year I forgot my wife's birthday. I didn't realize it was her birthday until like 4:00pm when my son asked me where I was taking Mom out to dinner. Worse while my wife was standing there I said what for. So I had to apologize to her for forgetting and then instead of keeping my mouth shut I went on to say that you know in the 27 years we have been married I only forgot your birthday twice. Her reply was we have been married 29 years. :hammer::hammer:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
If it makes you feel any better i forgot(in fact never knew)about her Birthday as well:yum::yum::yum:

Do what i do....go break the vacuum cleaner or something it will help her take her mind of things.....she will get over it when she has realized she is one lucky girl to have you in her life:whistling:

Don't go soft and saying sorry and making promises to make things up to her...promises are made to be broken,tell her to get a grip.

PS....last person i advised on these matters now relies on a iron lung....good luck.:biggrin:

duflochy

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
In the past I have remembered her birthday with all sorts of gifts...One year I bought her a airplane, one time a boat,a pickup truck to make hauling the trash off easier for her....Each time ahe was so overcome with emotion til she cried for days....

D

darroll

I forgot my wife’s birthday one time and she will never forget and either will I.
I write it in big letters on my calendar… Now.