• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Caityn Jenner is a Lesbian?

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...7e3324a5/ss_caitlyn-jenner-is-reportedly.html

So now Jenner is a Lesbian? But wait Sophia is/was a dude.
Damn I'm confused! :unsure:
Caitlyn Jenner Is Reportedly Dating a 21-Year-Old and We’re Just Like, Get It Girl

c0cfb27822a13400ff8f11cc996ce52a.cf.jpg

Okurr! Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly dating a 21-year-old college student named Sophia Hutchins. According to Radar Online, the I Am Cait alum, 68, recently whisked the blonde beauty away to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, for a romantic vacation. Despite their drastic age difference — Sophia is the same age as Caitlyn’s daughter Kendall Jenner! — the two looked happier than ever when they touched back down in the U.S. on Monday, Oct. 30.
In her memoir, The Secrets of My Life — which was released back in April — the transgender rights advocate opened up about her future dating prospects after announcing her transition in 2015. "A future female companion? I think about that. A future female sexual companion? Not happening, at least for now, and perhaps not ever," she wrote in her tome before she had gender reassignment surgery. "A future male sexual companion? I have never had the inclination. But maybe that attitude might possibly change if I have the Final Surgery."

Months later, it seems as though the former Olympian (who was linked to gal pal Candis Cayne in 2016, one year after divorcing Kris Jenner) may have finally found her perfect life partner. Here, In Touch has rounded up everything you need to know about Caitlyn’s much younger rumored love, Sophia.
Sophia is transgender also.

Sophia, who attends Pepperdine University near Caitlyn’s home in Malibu, CA, revealed her decision to transition to her school newspaper in 2016. According to Radar, Sophia even mentioned that Caitlyn inspired her to publicly address her gender identity.
Sophia was formerly known as Scott.

Radar reports that Sophia’s birth name is Scott. In her 2016 profile for Pepperdine’s newspaper, she explained how moving away to college helped her discover her authentic self. “I’ve always had the question of, ‘Do I want to transition from male to female?’ I never thought a lot about doing it until I got into college because I was able to break away from my family and started to establish my own identity,” she explained. “College gave me the time to deal with a lot of issues that had always been there.”
Sophia is an aspiring model.

Sophia, clad in nothing but tiny green underwear and a matching sports bra, posed for some sexy photos in Caitlyn’s kitchen in September. Photographer Robert C. Bliss shared a behind-the-scenes pic from their shoot on Instagram. “Breakfast?” he jokingly captioned the sizzling snap of Sophia.
Sophia’s selfie game is on fire.

Just like Caitlyn’s social media-loving daughters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Sophia is a pro when it comes to taking a thot-tastic mirror selfie. “Skipped working out this morning so I'll share a selfie instead,” the fitness enthusiast captioned a hot AF selfie on Oct. 11. “Good morning ☀️

Sophia’s got beauty — and brains

According to her Instagram page, Sophia is studying finance at Pepperdine — so, obvi, homegirl is just as smart as she is stunning. Looks like Caitlyn’s found herself quite the catch!
I can't get the Twitter pics to show but it looks like whoever did Scott's surgery did a better job!:yum::unsure:

Last edited:

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
If I recall correctly, he still has "IT". so ------- 2017 Three's Company?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Even after Bruce became a she, he/she??? stated only attraction to women.
21 years old eh?
Does she call him Daddy?:yum: