• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Surprise!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Howdy everybody.
Oh sweet Jesus. There goes the neighborhood.:doh:

Just bustin' your liberal mini-balls. :yum:

So...How's that hopey changey thingy workin' out for ya? Still waiting for the $2,500.00 premium reduction for the folks who got screwed by your lying muzzie buddy.

Welcome back, professor. Since the liberals at PW banned me. I haven't had any good dialog with bonafide, card-carrying, Obama-loving liberal. Should be fun. We'll see which one of gets the time-out first. :yum:

mak2

I had forgotten what a swell place this was. Thanks for reminding me. No damn wonder is it so lonely around here.
Oh sweet Jesus. There goes the neighborhood.:doh:

Just bustin' your liberal mini-balls. :yum:

So...How's that hopey changey thingy workin' out for ya? Still waiting for the $2,500.00 premium reduction for the folks who got screwed by your lying muzzie buddy.

Welcome back, professor. Since the liberals at PW banned me. I haven't had any good dialog with bonafide, card-carrying, Obama-loving liberal. Should be fun. We'll see which one of gets the time-out first. :yum:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Nope it hasent been lonely around here.....a fine bunch of conserves on our pages!!:biggrin:....

PG stops in a every now and then...brightens the place up:smile:...and Rev.Jev keeps our morels up to snuff!!!!!.....Squrily..pushes us to hold our construction standards high...Waybomb makes sure we use civel language!!!
Leni..brings a soft side to the place.....DS...keeps us on even keel.....Doc keeps us healthy and right happy.....

all told I would say this is a right friendly place to hang out :wink:

that is unless ya are a bleeding heart liberal :whistling:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Nope it hasent been lonely around here.....a fine bunch of conserves on our pages!!:biggrin:....

PG stops in a every now and then...brightens the place up:smile:...and Rev.Jev keeps our morels up to snuff *!!!!!.....Squrily..pushes us to hold our construction standards high...Waybomb makes sure we use civel language!!!
Leni..brings a soft side to the place.....DS...keeps us on even keel **.....Doc keeps us healthy and right happy.....

all told I would say this is a right friendly place to hang out :wink:

that is unless ya are a bleeding heart liberal :whistling:

*What does JEV have to do with mushrooms? Or did you mean "morals"? :unsure:

**Thanks for the compliment ... and keeping it nautical! :whistling:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
*What does JEV have to do with mushrooms? Or did you mean "morals"? :unsure:

**Thanks for the compliment ... and keeping it nautical! :whistling:

I mised this this morning......:yum: yep you are correct....although I think the REV Jev uses some sort of mushrooms in his sermons :whistling: why else would mak be bouncing off the walls? trying to push false hoods?:glare:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
When I first came to the fourm..mak was leaving....seems like every couple of days he is leaving...seems to always come back:wink:.....I didnt know he was booted off for a while...just thought he left again and I missed it.....:unsure: Oh well..more than likely when things get to hot at where ever he goes...he will be back...:mellow:..and it is always a pleasure to see him again....:whistling:
he sure can spice up the pot!....and many folks around here enjoy a good spicy meal now and then.....mushrooms...any one?:biggrin:

I hope Doc keeps inviting folks back...every one adds something. besides we are real short on LADYS!!! Need more red heads!!!!

Last edited:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
What about you? Do you feel slighted? Maybe posting a new(er) picture would enlighten folks! (hint, hint) :brows:

I am all for that!!!!! But Leni....I still remember the first avatar you posted with...gorgeous ....:flowers: also I have pictures of PG in my memory from a while back.....Gorgeous......and they to are going to stay where they are at!! beauty is to be admired...and respected!!:flowers:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Do you like my new avatar? Yes, it is me. And yes I was feeling a little slighted.

You should never feel slighted! because none was intended!!!:flowers:
but on my pooter that sure could be real close to red hair!!!!:whistling:

Leni

Actually I was born a golden tow head. Too much red in the hair to be a platinum blond. Like so many northern Europeans it's darkened over the years.

I think that you are referring to my French silk costume picture. It's still here someplace but I haven't posted this one before.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe I've just been lucky, but I've never met an ugly natural red head. IMO, they exude a certain je ne sais quoi that mesmerizes me. Maybe it's the freckles that go with the red hair. :in_love:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe I've just been lucky, but I've never met an ugly natural red head. IMO, they exude a certain je ne sais quoi that mesmerizes me. Maybe it's the freckles that go with the red hair. :in_love:

I havent eather....but ..stay with the long hair ones.....that way in a pinch ya can comb the hair just right and compensate :whistling:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Andy, hated to hear that too.

the passings make ya sad.....but where Im told Im going.......I know Ill be seeing some of them again!!:shifty:

and with all the liberals going to heaven....I wont have to be bothered with those pests!!!

Last edited:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
hmmm.. someone mention red hair? :yum:

:whistling:

Yes we did. How are you doing these days?

You two beauties deserve what you want, so here are a couple of red hare pictures for you!

WRA-R-049.jpg

58e04e_ab8d8f191db44e6283770ff41e2e82a3.png_srz_416_317_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz