• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Burt Reynolds "Bandit" TA sells for $450K

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ol Burt must be running low on cash. 2.5 mil should last him a few months anyway. :yum:

IF I had money to burn, like those who bought Burt's stuff, I sure would find some other way to spend it. I guess a lot collect star memorabilia but I can find so many more fun things to do with my money that star memorabilia would not rank even in the top 100 things to spend money on.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ol Burt must be running low on cash. 2.5 mil should last him a few months anyway. :yum:

IF I had money to burn, like those who bought Burt's stuff, I sure would find some other way to spend it. I guess a lot collect star memorabilia but I can find so many more fun things to do with my money that star memorabilia would not rank even in the top 100 things to spend money on.

I agree. Other than Burt's and Loni's asses once sitting in the seats, there was nothing special about the car. Standard Trans Am. No movie connection. No unique features.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree. Other than Burt's and Loni's asses once sitting in the seats, there was nothing special about the car. Standard Trans Am. No movie connection. No unique features.

Not so sure it is a regular Trans Am.....

There is some one out there building tribute "bandit" TA's with 500-600 HP engines and other serious upgrades for in the $80K range. I think Burt recieved the very first one they built. Ass kickin car, with the mods done. Still not worth the $450K though....

Regards, Kirk

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not so sure it is a regular Trans Am.....

There is some one out there building tribute "bandit" TA's with 500-600 HP engines and other serious upgrades for in the $80K range. I think Burt recieved the very first one they built. Ass kickin car, with the mods done. Still not worth the $450K though....

Regards, Kirk

I don't think this was a tribute car.