• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bush's torture makes him worst Pres ever according to Salon

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
These folks are looking for anything to take the spotlight off Obama being the absolute worst president ever. But they blew it, to no ones surprise.
Bush okay'd water boarding to protect our country at a time of trouble.
FDR - imprisoned 150k ethnic Japanese American Citizens to protect our country in times of trouble.
Truman - killed thousands of civilians by ordering the dropping of the A-bomb ...again, to protect our country in times of trouble.

...did Salon forget that Obama killed an American citizen and others with Drones? Seems worse than water boarding to me. :pat:

Attachments

• SalonIsOnLSD.PNG
    SalonIsOnLSD.PNG
    447.6 KB · Views: 92

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Another one that fits here. Obama Transparency

Attachments

• ObamaTransparency.jpg
    ObamaTransparency.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 83

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think bo's admin will go in the history books as the most opaque admin ever!!
Mike

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I think that his will be the SLIMYEST of them all!

already smells like rotted sardines.....and with two more years to go in the sun........:sad:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Hasn't the (so called) torture continued with Obama as president. Why didn't he stop it? Guantanamo Bay is still open. I recall he said he would close it . . .

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/12/...-with-release-of-cia-torture-report/21114389/

http://www.ibtimes.com/does-cia-sti...e-report-raises-questions-about-obama-1747908

http://blogs.rollcall.com/white-house/obama-detached-on-torture/?dcz=

Obama claims to have ended torture but if it's still going on he must claim responsibility. Another democrat president, Harry Truman had a sign on his desk; "The Buck Stops Here."

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
What a friggin' twerp.

Dripping some water up their nose is BAD but killing an American citizen without due process is OK? What an outhouse. There's no doubt who is the worst President of all time. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I am one of those folks that has a problem that we water boarded Khalid Sheikh Mohammed over 150 times. That's right!

We should of waterboarded the asshole 2997 times. Once for each of those killed on 9/11. Even that would have been too good for that scum bag diaper head.

The worthless cry baby liberals led by the most worthless cry baby president in American history have done nothing to help the American people over these past six or so years. Nothing. Now they cry bloody murder about this?

Liberals have no soul.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Today on Fox:
The guy who waterboarded Khalid Sheikh Mohammed said that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed warned that the liberal media will one day turn on you. Damn. He was right. :bonk:

It is reported that the Dems spent 50 million on this investigation into torture, yet they did not interview any of the key players. WTF did they spend the money on? Food, Drink and Spa's while they were talking or what. Such a waste. :angry:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Today on Fox:
The guy who waterboarded Khalid Sheikh Mohammed said that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed warned that the liberal media will one day turn on you. Damn. He was right. :bonk:

It is reported that the Dems spent 50 million on this investigation into torture, yet they did not interview any of the key players. WTF did they spend the money on? Food, Drink and Spa's while they were talking or what. Such a waste. :angry:

Like I said Doc, liberals have no soul.

Kane

Not to worry. In ten years or so the screwy liberals will be vilifying Hussein for unilaterally zapping terrorists and their families with Hellfire missiles from a drone ... not that there's anything wrong with that. It's all a matter of context and perspective.

But screwy Dianne Feinstein wrote her own legacy with this idiotic action. Shame on her.