• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

George w Bush

rugerman

I used to admire the man, but with his last speech I lost all interest in him, he seems to be butt hurt that brother Jeb didn’t get the nod for president and he seems to have gone to the side of the Mccain tribe and the other republican traitors who want to continue with business as usual in Washington DC.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Bush is a globalist and a anti populist. He is a permanet resident of the swamp.

His brother is the same thing.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Of the entire Bush family, a family I distrust and dislike, "W" was the one that I could reasonably tolerate. His father can be blamed for undoing much of the Reagan reforms and working hard to grow the government. Jeb would likely have been very much like the father. "W" had a bit of an independent streak in him but generally was a globalist type.

He had my respect, even if I was not fond of him, because I believed he was a gentleman, far smarter than the media portrayed.

He was wise enough to hold his tongue when Obama took over, sadly he seems to have lost his mind now that Trump is in power.

rugerman

W didn’t say much about obama who was probably the most corrupt, liar, etc to ever be elected president. But he goes off on Trump who has done more to improve the economy, reverse the stupid stuff that obama did, saved us from having Hillary as president, and is working hard to return America to its rightful place as a world class country with a reputation for taking care of our friends and trying to right wrongs in the world. W needs to go ride his bike and stay out of Trumps way and quit making speech's that fit the democrats agenda