• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I pee off my back porch

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
fb_img_1571016237926-jpg.26616

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
🤣🤣🤣 I showed my wife the same picture yesterday saying that I was going to install one in the garage.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
I pee off the porch every day. If it is cold I stand out in the sunshine and pee back on the porch. My plumbing works both ways.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
🤣🤣🤣 I actually found it for sale. I may be building an outhouse down by the shop next summer for when we have friends over for a fire. I may splurge and pick one of these up.
Can’t you just pee for free? Does spending $89 make it civilized?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I peed all over my yard this week. Had an old splice in my well power line fail and it took me way to long to find it. Even my wife was peeing outside.

That's a special kind of woman.

The last time my wife helped me with a project over at the farm she informed me that she had to go to the bathroom and would I drive her back to the house. My "Grab a tree and squat" answer didn't go down very well.