• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How many more jihadist attacks---

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
--- must we endure before the libs/dems and progressives decide Trump is right??
Mike

rugerman

I think it’s time to stop letting questionable nationalities in and if they do anything to raise suspicion as to their intentions send their ass straight back, no ifs ands or buts. If the bleeding heart liberals want to help those nationalities let them go to the country of origin and help them there. No reason to endanger our folks to try and help these animals who prey on the innocent.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think we can stop these thing.

PERIOD

Stop immigration, it won't stop these attacks, especially these "lone wolf" type attacks involving an individual or a small close knit group using low tech/common items to commit their attacks. 50% are committed by citizens who radicalized. We may be able to reduce some by immigration, but we have a lot of people here who commit them too.

As for when the Democrats will understand they are wrong? Probably only going to happen the second before they die at the hand of a terrorist.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sen. Chuck Schumer was one of the sponsors of the 'Diversity Visa' bill that allows 50,000 people into our country from countries where not many come here.
This terrorist came here under that program. Trump has called for an end to this program.
They call it a 'Diversity Lottery'. If someone wins they and 8 members f their family get permanent residence in the USA.
Schumer should get full credit for these deaths.

As to the question 'how many more deaths before the dems and progressives figure out Trump is right?' They never will come around to admit that. So millions more could die IMHO.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sen. Chuck Schumer was one of the sponsors of the 'Diversity Visa' bill that allows 50,000 people into our country from countries where not many come here.
This terrorist came here under that program. Trump has called for an end to this program.
They call it a 'Diversity Lottery'. If someone wins they and 8 members f their family get permanent residence in the USA.
Schumer should get full credit for these deaths.

As to the question 'how many more deaths before the dems and progressives figure out Trump is right?' They never will come around to admit that. So millions more could die IMHO.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
it's all horse shit. The fucking Democrats are in love with the muzzies because they vote for them. That is why Schumer and Cuomo are in love with them.

Does anyone think other then that they give a shit about them? Just like the rest of their voting block.

I know they want info, but the NYPD should have shot to kill the son of a bitch. Now he will get the best health care, make sure while in prison he has his Quaran and prayer beads or whatever other horse shit he needs for his phony religion, while his victims suffer like the woman who is losing both her legs this morning.

In the end Schumer and Cuomo will care more for the muzloid then for the victims and their families.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
--- must we endure before the libs/dems and progressives decide Trump is right??
Mike

Never gonna happen. In order for liberals to admit President Trump is right, they must first admit they were wrong.

Now, a year later, the Democrats are still making themselves believe Hillary lost because of Comey, the Russkies, hacked emails, the EC, or just stupid rednecks from Georgia. Never mind that their candidate choice was perhaps the only choice available that could not beat a candidate as bad as now President Trump.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Just for the helluvit I sent chuck an e-mail this am asking how he liked his "diversity visa" program now.
Mike

rugerman

As bad as Trump? How is your stock portfolio doing? How much did the economy grow under obama, anywhere close to 3%? Have you ever seen the stock market at a higher level. Do you like Obamacare, how about programs that were destroying the coal industry, ditto the oil industry, and the strangle hold policy’s that are holding back business. Did you like how obama held back our military, thus allowing terror a free hand to grow. Under obama our allies didn’t trust us and he did his best to destroy all ties with Israel while buddying up with Muslim nations that hate our guts.
Trump is a business man, he is trying to run this country like a business and that scares the hell out of the old guard politicians who have worked under a system of kickbacks and cronyism. Trump is in the process of dismantling a lot of that infrastructure so that there is honesty in government.
Would you rather have a Hillary or a Mccain?
There have been more positive change in America in the short time that Trump has been president than in the last several administrations. Give the man a chance, sure he is sort of rough to take from time to time, but he calls a spade a spade and doesn’t mince words. A large part of the problems that this country has have been due to misguided programs that have increased the dependency of the give me free stuff crowd on government handouts and the erosion of the family and a family values.
My 2 cents.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Just for the helluvit I sent chuck an e-mail this am asking how he liked his "diversity visa" program now.
Mike

Just for the helluvit,......... wouldn't Osama Bin Laden have also been given a green card if his name was drawn?:unsure:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:whistling:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 1.31.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 1.31.48 PM.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 44

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
As bad as Trump? How is your stock portfolio doing? How much did the economy grow under obama, anywhere close to 3%? Have you ever seen the stock market at a higher level. Do you like Obamacare, how about programs that were destroying the coal industry, ditto the oil industry, and the strangle hold policy’s that are holding back business. Did you like how obama held back our military, thus allowing terror a free hand to grow. Under obama our allies didn’t trust us and he did his best to destroy all ties with Israel while buddying up with Muslim nations that hate our guts.
Trump is a business man, he is trying to run this country like a business and that scares the hell out of the old guard politicians who have worked under a system of kickbacks and cronyism. Trump is in the process of dismantling a lot of that infrastructure so that there is honesty in government.
There have been more positive change in America in the short time that Trump has been president than in the last several administrations. Give the man a chance, sure he is sort of rough to take from time to time, but he calls a spade a spade and doesn’t mince words. A large part of the problems that this country has have been due to misguided programs that have increased the dependency of the give me free stuff crowd on government handouts and the erosion of the family and a family values.
My 2 cents.

I'm a Trump voter. I'm a Trump supporter. I think he was easily beatable. I meant Trump the candidate.

My problem with President Trump today is that I'd like to see him stop buying into the left and the established political right smear campaign. It's counterproductive.

rugerman

Easily beatable? How many other republicans did he beat to get the nomination to run for president? How bad did he beat Hillary in the electoral college. And I bet that he beat her in the popular vote too if the truth be known about all the illegal votes that went her way .

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
My 2 cents.
Yep I was thing that today when I saw Trump on TV = Where's the Beef?

It's sure not on my stock portfolio!

As for the immigrants let them in from Mexico instead. They are sneaking in anyway. Most do the crap jobs whites don't want to and they don't want to commit mass murder.

rugerman

The number of illegals has dropped significantly since Trump became president, and the number of criminal illegals being shipped back to their home countries has also gone way up. Yes illegals do take crap jobs, but they are also a large drain on our economy, due to them taking crap jobs they end up on welfare and they drive crap vehicles with in most cases with no insurance and from talking with friends in construction if you leave stuff unattended to they will make it disappear in a heart beat. And speaking of welfare, like a old friend of mine told me “you rarely see a Hispanic female of child bearing age who isn’t pregnant”.
They also in most cases do not pay taxes which is another drain on our economy. So yes let them in, they are not a real problem. BS!