• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama banned this video

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
and had it pulled from Facebook multiple times. Not sure how long it will last on youtube but ....here it is.

One tidbit is about Soros wanting an internaional goverment.

To do that you need to weaken the strongest individual government and you need to get rid of borders. Obama tried to do both, more blatantly than Clinton but Clinton did start it with NAFTA.

Much of this is old news but there are some things I had not seen before. So ...I'll post it here for those interested.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxScFkfK7Dg"]OBAMA BANNED THIS VIDEO GEE I WONDER WHY! - YouTube[/ame]

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
and had it pulled from Facebook multiple times. Not sure how long it will last on youtube but ....here it is.

One tidbit is about Soros wanting an internaional goverment.

To do that you need to weaken the strongest individual government and you need to get rid of borders. Obama tried to do both, more blatantly than Clinton but Clinton did start it with NAFTA.

Much of this is old news but there are some things I had not seen before. So ...I'll post it here for those interested.

OBAMA BANNED THIS VIDEO GEE I WONDER WHY! - YouTube

Can we all just sit back and reflect a moment on the what if? The what if being, what if this was a video on a younger Donald Trump perjuring himself for the world to see.

Would it get plenty on traction on the MSM? We all know the answer to that now don't we. Instead, this video got zero traction on all the media outlets. Funny eh?

rugerman

Just more proof as to why he was and is called the LIAR in chief. The man speaks out of both of his less than truthful faces.