• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

President Trump's First Week Rating

How would you rate Trump's first week in Office?

• 10 Outstanding Week

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • 9 Excellent Week

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 8 Great Week

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 7 Good Week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Fair Week

• 5 Lousy Week

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
How would you rate President Trump's first week in office? Although there is always room for improvement, I give him a 10 due to the sheer volume of work done. The liberals have been incessantly crying since Day One so that is a good thing.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I gave him an 8 because there is always room for improvement but he is doing what he said he would do and that's a plus.

I was on some liberal blog this afternoon and I thought that it was absolutely hysterical. They are on full meltdown. You can just imagine their heads exploding. I have never seen such downright lies, distortions of the truth and gross exaggerations in my life. It's almost as if they are all getting together to see who can tell the biggest whopper. Man, it's really, really funny if it wasn't so pathetic. :yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I gave him an 8 because there is always room for improvement but he is doing what he said he would do and that's a plus.

I was on some liberal blog this afternoon and I thought that it was absolutely hysterical. They are on full meltdown. You can just imagine their heads exploding. I have never seen such downright lies, distortions of the truth and gross exaggerations in my life. It's almost as if they are all getting together to see who can tell the biggest whopper. Man, it's really, really funny if it wasn't so pathetic. :yum:

It was altogether fitting that it was the liberals that coined the term "Fake News" as they are the ones that invented the Blow Smoke Up Your Ass Machine to begin with. Pathetic f**ks. :yum::yum:

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I think he was Outstanding, Anything that makes my B-I-L lose his mind id great by my standards. :yum::yum::yum:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
He is only doing great (8) in my book. When he starts DEPORTING LIBERALS he will get a 10 from me maybe even a 10+. I am already damn tired of the whining snowflakes and the MSM media promoting the democrat liberal whining bitches in the news. :glare:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I think he was Outstanding, Anything that makes my B-I-L lose his mind id great by my standards. :yum::yum::yum:

Exactly. Trump has been promising to do all this shit for over a year and a half, yet these moron liberals all act surprised and the first time they have heard of this when they melt down and have an upset period.

What in hell did they expect. We all knew what was going to happen when OButtHole got elected. We expected it and braced for it. :yum:

Ironman

As Mr. Trump as my President, please tell him to stop! Or at least slow down. I am sick of winning!:clap:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I am only giving him a seven. I believe that what he is doing is right but like he usually
does he did it in the wrong way.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
As Mr. Trump as my President, please tell him to stop! Or at least slow down. I am sick of winning!:clap:

LMAO, wait till tomorrow when he announces his SCOTUS nominee. The left will have a nervous breakdown like never before. Everyday he gives them something to scream and wail about. Only a matter of time before they start collapsing with nervous breakdowns. :yum::yum::yum: