• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Aggie's new chainsaw

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
An Aggie walks into a hardware store and asks for a chain saw that will cut down 6 trees in one hour.

The salesman recommends the top of the line model and the Aggie, suitably impressed, buys it.

The next day the Aggie brings the chain saw back and says,
"This chain saw is defective. It would only cut down 1 tree and it took ALL DAMN DAY!"

The salesman takes the chain saw and starts it up to see what's wrong.

The Aggie says, "What's that noise?"

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
An Aggie walks into a hardware store and asks for a chain saw that will cut down 6 trees in one hour.

The salesman recommends the top of the line model and the Aggie, suitably impressed, buys it.

The next day the Aggie brings the chain saw back and says,
"This chain saw is defective. It would only cut down 1 tree and it took ALL DAMN DAY!"

The salesman takes the chain saw and starts it up to see what's wrong.

The Aggie says, "What's that noise?"

I just spent 3 days cutting down trees and ripping out hedges. I'm not in the mood for chain saw jokes. :yum::yum: Hell, I hurt but I gotterdun!!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a large tree, about 1/2 alive, that broke and toppled in the heavy snow. I need to get out and cut it apart and haul it out of the woods. Of course its all surrounded by POISON IVY so it will be lots of fun to deal with.

But I still laughed at the joke.

Leni

I'd leave it alone if it were my tree. I came into contact with poison ivy when I was in my late teens. The reaction was so severe and so fast that the Doc told me that next time I'd land in the hospital.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a large tree, about 1/2 alive, that broke and toppled in the heavy snow. I need to get out and cut it apart and haul it out of the woods. Of course its all surrounded by POISON IVY so it will be lots of fun to deal with.
How many nylon straps do you have? Prior to getting a logging winch, I'd string a bunch of straps together for things like this.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
we don't have poison ivy here in the arctic but could you cover it with a tarp and walk over the tarp? kind of like breaching barbed wire.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dump some diesel in the sprayer and spray the poison ivy. A few days later you will be able to cut the tree up.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just covered my body. Boots, jeans, think shirt over base layer shirt, gloves…