• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS Bombi 18" Summer Tracks - Like New

MinnesotaBR100

These came with a machine I recently bought and it appears that they have never been installed on the machine or used.
Asking $2000
Located near Detroit Lakes, MN

A79B3224-4DDA-437F-A600-256B9C36A890_zpshsutolf8.jpg

9DFB5ABC-5884-4E05-9E8C-5C5A62732264_zpsyu8uumcc.jpg

5AB530D6-8B7A-4E89-8803-60D1D8329BE4_zpssxaummem.jpg

Please PM or reply with questions.

rcc

The tracks on my BR100+ are 28" All season, Hope to here from my friend tonight or tomorrow about these for his Bombi. I will advise as soon as I hear from him.

snowcatt

I called a belt place they said if the belt sat for a long time there no good .
And wouldn't last long But The cleats and Guides are worth that

rcc

Looking at the pics, they are like new I do not see any weather / age checking on the rubber... looks like they are stored inside out of the elements. Heck look at the label it is in good shape... I wish they fit the BR100+. No one would that these apart and just use the steel!

snowcatt

The belting place said even stored indoors in a heated place the rubber leaches and dries out . They sold a a hole bunch of tracks for Bombardiers and all had to be replaced