• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS, 1977 Jeep with 105 Mattracks in California

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Listing for a friend,

1977 Jeep with 105 series Mattracks he bought these tracks and installed on this Jeep so his hired hand could go to town and not use his Tucker to go into town he got rid of the hired hand so no need now
Having to go a little distance on paved road at the bottom of the moutain

Contact him directly his name is Russ 650-703-9707

Asking 25k for Jeep and Mattracks the Jeep is inline six

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
There was a picture?

Here's one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 354

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
gee Brad I have one looks just like that in my back yard except it has 35 inch tires under it. I kind of like my cj-5 with narrow track axles better

I've never been a big fan of Mattracks, however with that being said I gotta admit that old CJ looks good with them on. Maybe its the shorter wheelbase and width - they just look like they fit.

Where I work at Vail we have an AWD Chevy AstroVan set up with a wheelchair lift for getting folks to a restaurant in Game Creek with mobility challenges. It's a pretty funky looking rig! It works good on catwalks but can't make it up any decent slope.