• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Alaska 1962 Tuckers for sale

akimp

I have two 1962 Tucker Snow Cats for sale. The blue one runs and is ready to go. Six cylinder flathead with a 4 speed. The orange Snow Cat is complete and in good shape but it needs some work. It has a new V8. They've got heat and lots of room inside for people and stuff. They are slow but they go though snow better then most other track vehicles. And they are tons of fun to drive.
Package deal, both only. $10,000
907-699-3535

Attachments

• tucker 1.jpg
    tucker 1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 944
  • tucker 2.jpg
    tucker 2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 935
  • tucker 3.jpg
    tucker 3.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 932
  • tucker 4.jpg
    tucker 4.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 932

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have two 1962 Tucker Snow Cats for sale. The blue one runs and is ready to go. Six cylinder flathead with a 4 speed. The orange Snow Cat is complete and in good shape but it needs some work. It has a new V8. They've got heat and lots of room inside for people and stuff. They are slow but they go though snow better then most other track vehicles. And they are tons of fun to drive.
Package deal, both only. $10,000
907-699-3535

That's with delivery?:brows:and four cases of cold weather grease ?

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good deal for some out west. I would hit be buy it now button if shipping was included !

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It says 3,500 miles for me or 65 hours of driving! Wow! That's like driving to England from New York.

When the snow cat bug bit me.... I was literally sick when i found out there are places you can't drive too.....

Shipping is a bitch.

Be happy if you can actually get there from here:yum:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I could hypothetically drive from nome to anchorage in my snow cat's but I bet the 1000 miles would take a lot more than 65 hours

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I literally spit coffee out my nose.....

Sarcasm warning:

"Well you obviously need larger sprockets so you can go faster...."

Seriously if there was back haul around, I would consider chasing those tuckers down, they are up and running and LOOK pretty good.