• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Muslim Food Stamps

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
They need to be told to demand in one hand and poop in the other and see which fills first!! I'm gettin' damned tired of so many in our country thinkin' they need their ass kissed!!
Mike

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Allah's representative (and their brother in terror) in the White House will make sure they get it, and the cowards in the Congress will trip over their dicks to provide the funding. Just watch!:hammer:

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not understanding something here, please help me.

A Muslim living in this country that wants Muslim food must buy it. Since money doesn't care who owns it, any money will do.

Food stamps only supplies money that money could be used to buy their food in the same places as they have shopped in the past.

Now if said low cost food shelf come into existence, for whatever reason, would it only be available to people on food stamps. If not, then, people not on food stamps are benefiting from the food stamp program. If so, then, discrimination is also being practiced as non Muslims do not get the same treatment.

Why can't these questions be asked on msm?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not understanding something here, please help me.

A Muslim living in this country that wants Muslim food must buy it. Since money doesn't care who owns it, any money will do.

Food stamps only supplies money that money could be used to buy their food in the same places as they have shopped in the past.

Now if said low cost food shelf come into existence, for whatever reason, would it only be available to people on food stamps. If not, then, people not on food stamps are benefiting from the food stamp program. If so, then, discrimination is also being practiced as non Muslims do not get the same treatment.

Why can't these questions be asked on msm?

Because after 2 Scotch and a liqueur, I can't understand the the question?????

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
http://pamelageller.com/2014/09/vid...-free-halal-food-from-welfare-food-bank.html/

This was from 2014, but there is nothing that I can find that says they got what they demanded. The politicians in this country have become so scared of muslims that they are starting to bend over backwards to accommodate them instead of demanding that they assimilate into our culture. Americans should not be forced to accommodate them.

Phuck allah and all islamic pukes. :puking::shit7:

Kane

http://pamelageller.com/2014/09/vid...-free-halal-food-from-welfare-food-bank.html/

This was from 2014, but there is nothing that I can find that says they got what they demanded. The politicians in this country have become so scared of muslims that they are starting to bend over backwards to accommodate them instead of demanding that they assimilate into our culture. Americans should not be forced to accommodate them.

Phuck allah and all islamic pukes. :puking::shit7:

The demands placed upon America by so-called "persecuted" Muslims is indicative of Phase One Jihad ... Stealth Jihad. Just watch this:

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2012/01/three-stages-of-jihad.html

Take it from me, it's worth your time to watch. In fact, the security of America demands that you watch it. As an added plus, you will see just what motivates your Muslim-lovin' president, Barack Hussein Obama.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
From a reply on that, it is not rely talking about food stamps. Apparently they want food banks to have a section (shelf) with their holy chow.
Still it sounds weird.