• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

gettin' luvs to gain a few

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
think of that most caloric item you can think of. I have to gain, fast. TY. won't ingest chocolate/caffeine.

Leni

I love bacon and eggs with fried potatoes and onions. Then there is sausage gravy and biscuits. How about donuts? Do you need protein ir cabs? What is it that your diet lacks?

Whatever think in terms of carbs and fats.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my food ingestion lacks, as i get full pretty quickly- so my nutrition could be far better. looking to pack on a few pounds very soon.

luv those food suggestions. i'm looking toward balanced nutrition. thanx, leni.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Milkshakes (vanilla or strawberry), frozen yogurt, bananas, v8 juice, peanut butter (in celery is always good, whole grain bread, peanuts (walnuts, almonds etc), granola, avocados, cheese, smoothies, and salads with dressing. Hows that for variety. :)

Suni

When I was pregnant, I had an issue where I was not gaining. I was told to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and bananas and milk. I could not eat a whole sandwich or a whole banana, so what I did was cut the banana and put it into yogurt and added granola.. I would take it out of the refrigerator and take bites... as far as the sandwich, I cut it into four and then would eat a square at a time... it worked.

This is all I ate for like three or four days... of course, it was more than one sandwich, and one yogurt dish, but you get the idea.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
thanx, yinz guys- many of these foods i've got already. mla2ofus, i drink so much, + regular pop to counterbalance. muley, 1 stretch i pass weekly has scads of fast food places. doc, variety is great.
volume is an issue, tho most of these could be snacked on slowly. as sun said, increments have their beneficits. to that scale w/ me.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
Get married, worked for my wife..:unsure:

i used to cook most food fer my guys when i was w/ 1, then a new guy; they would make a few items well. i lost weight; 1 of my ex-guys gained so much i refused to cook for us again-
have kept pushing food in. have not weighed in, yet, though.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
99 lbs, in my gear/boots! wooooooooooooo-fkin-:clap:. my nurse weighed me twice.
TY guys that suggested food items; those + my alternate feedings make for a weight increase~ kept making myself get condensed nutrition in, somehow. upset stomach is so much better than inpatient to me!

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
wtf~! 99 to 94.5, despite pasta, pop, mayonnaise, pierogies drenched in butter/sour crème once a week, candy, full-fat salad dressings, real butter (inc. imported types w/ higher kCal content), brie & other fat-laden cheeses, pouch dinners that have 'bout 600-700 kCals, on average, & pabst, salads w/ fixins & regular dressings, eggs. & i also pick over other types of snack-type food half my day, now, & drink ensure. i may well be hypermetabolic.

not very healthy food- i'm aware. condensed food is easily ingested, tho, whereas bulkier, healthy foods would make me too full well before i could ingest a sufficient amount.

Last edited:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I reached the age I have to quit the ice cream in the winter months. Love a bowl for a snack after supper. I'm the opposite of you and have to watch what and how much I eat. My belly is reaching the dicky do disease stage!!
Mike

marchplumber

Site Supporter
Wow, you actually lost weight? Eating all that? Hmmmm, that doesn't seem right. Oh well, was told about "weight gain" products when I used to lift weights. EXTREMELY high in caloric content, but also has protein and other substances. McDonald shakes, triple thick mixed with "boost" would be well over 1300 calories per. I am more like others here have stated, I look at food and now I gain weight. Good luck "luvs". Hope ya get to where ya need to be.
God bless,
Tony

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
TY. mla, aw! marchplumber, i have 2 packets of that in my pantry. contains faux sugar, so i cannot ingest that. ibs inhibits that. as stated, i'm hypermetabolic- i use too many kCals.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
so. i've put on 'bout 27 lbs.-- took a while, & was not very comfy, though i gradually put a 'lil fluff on. thin as a grasshopper, yet, 'cept soon i'll take on lo-impact exercises. get a 'lil definition.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Have you tried the food supplements that are designed for people who can't eat enough? Besides Boost that Marchplumber mentioned they make Ensure and Sustacal for that. Full of calories and vitamins. Other than that (if your system can tolerate it), Mexican food. Tortillas and beans.

I'm not sure what's in the Ensure & Sustacal maybe they would work if you can't use Boost?

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
You ain't pregnant are you???

doubtful. i'll make my guy get me a test. i kinda gained fast, huh. i'll consult my nurse, later this week. she'll test me if i say i could be. i doubt that 1, though. dammit, muley, now i hafta confide in my nurse. she so rocks, tho. & she hasta take me somewhere soon, anyhow.

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
Have you tried the food supplements that are designed for people who can't eat enough? Besides Boost that Marchplumber mentioned they make Ensure and Sustacal for that. Full of calories and vitamins. Other than that (if your system can tolerate it), Mexican food. Tortillas and beans.

I'm not sure what's in the Ensure & Sustacal maybe they would work if you can't use Boost?

feeding tube puts that same kina item through; tho, i ingest normal food, too. i am a Chef; i know how to place pounds on-- that's not enough- my tube passes by my stomach. i can put weight on. i cannot keep weight on. i'll ingest food normally, tho in miniscule amounts. my stomach cannot take normal stuff; hence my g-j tube.