• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

for sale br 100 plus

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
well I may just have to stick a for sale sign on my snow trac. as of lately there is a snow trac and br100 plus for sale at 18 k and a bombi with narrow tracks rebuilt an minnasota out doors for 15 k heck for those prices I could sell the snot trac and by another one to rebuild.

Jbinginvermont

well I may just have to stick a for sale sign on my snow trac. as of lately there is a snow trac and br100 plus for sale at 18 k and a bombi with narrow tracks rebuilt an minnasota out doors for 15 k heck for those prices I could sell the snot trac and by another one to rebuild.

are you still looking to sell your bombi? i was in the market last winter but my cabin we were building took over the budget. But after a 6k plow bill im ready to avoid that pain this winter!

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
well I think the br100 plus sold .the bombi is still for sale I don't have a blade for it but they aren't hard to adapt a blade to them from a pickup if you are interested call me at 907 304 1383

Jbinginvermont

Don do you have a picture? when you say you think the br100 plus sold does that mean that someone is interested by no transaction yet? the bombi 100 seems perfect for our needs. Is the bombi without the blade also a 100? wish i was more knowledgable about this things but i guess thats what the forum is for!!!

-Jonathan

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
I have pics of the bombi I have put them up some where around here. its a cammo 3 man model with a roof rack I just rebuilt the track adjuster on the left hand side. I might have to take some more as the computer I had them on crashed, and I haven't been able to recover any thing off of it yet. it would be the best choice for what you want to do as it has the narrow tracks. the currant owner purchased it from Brad at mn outdoors. rigged with a 6.5 foot snow plow like a fisher it would be an awesome driveway plow rig . give me a call and I can put you in touch with the owner. he is intown right now but he is getting ready to go out of town to mine for the summer.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
there is a deal pending on the 100 plus model it's not in as good of shape and has been under water once