• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I would not pay a buck for the whole Eastern half !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
OF the U.S . You folks are in serious shit around here !!! Pay a toll to drive down a fucking road with potholes ????
Try that stunt in Idaho and see how far it goes . People do not know how to drive or just don't give a shit out here.
You Eastern guys bitch about losing your gun rights !!!! Holy shit ! You lost a lot more than just your gun rights already . How in the fuck you guys can sit on your asses and allow this, is beyond my little pee brain way of thinking.
The state motto of New Hampshire is " Live free or die" !!!!! Talk about a joke statement! You guys would not know freedom if you tripped over it !!!
Your fore fathers would be ashamed of what it has become.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
OF the U.S . You folks are in serious shit around here !!! Pay a toll to drive down a fucking road with potholes ????
Try that stunt in Idaho and see how far it goes . People do not know how to drive or just don't give a shit out here.
You Eastern guys bitch about losing your gun rights !!!! Holy shit ! You lost a lot more than just your gun rights already . How in the fuck you guys can sit on your asses and allow this, is beyond my little pee brain way of thinking.
The state motto of New Hampshire is " Live free or die" !!!!! Talk about a joke statement! You guys would not know freedom if you tripped over it !!!
Your fore fathers would be ashamed of what it has become.

You do not have to pay a toll to drive down a road with potholes. In New Hampshire, you are free to drive down a different road with potholes, that doesn't charge a toll. And they will throw in more potholes, traffic signals and speed zones as a bonus.

Toll roads and bridges existed in the east long before our forefathers even met.

Quit your bitchin'

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Ha Ha! I'm glad you are seeing the East Coast that I have seen in the past.

Have you ever been to Chicago Al? :hide:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Larger population equals a larger bunch of idiots. You should be familiar with that, you lived in California.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
:unsure:Dam AL...you were un happy in kalifornication.....went to Idahoho...then you were unhappy there and wanted to go to the east coast.....now you are unhappy there and you are not even there yet!!!!looks like panama is your last chance to be happy!!!!!!!.....looking forward to your happy posts from panama!!!!!!:yum: Chear up man...life is good if ya let it be so......:biggrin:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Allen let me first say good to have you back, you missed out on some good krusty jokes Bob cat may also have missed out as I havn't received any pm's or negative reps lately. I can assume you won't be moving east even if your kids promise to take care of you while you age. I also agree I just can't live around that many liberal pinko's that is why I live as far west as I can. we have liberals here too but most call themselves democrats but have concretive ideas. if they get too rowdy I just walk into bear country and invite them to follow me with out their gun.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So you hit one or two potholes! Big deal. Get moved and contribute to the tax base and they will fill them in your honor....:yum::yum::yum:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
All this rant from a guy that use to live in CA ................. move along, nothing to see here.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
When Al gets a good laxative into his system and takes a good shit, hopefully he'll see the East coast differently. You would think his time in Mexifornica would have prepared him for coastal living. Guess it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. But then again, Al ain't happy if he ain't bitchen about someone or something, so I guess he's happy in New Hampshire.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
If bitchen is an indication of happyness.......... AL is one happy dude.....maby he needs to go back to cornafornia.........he would be one happy camper !!!!!!!!!!:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I never said I did not like Idaho . I said the winters were long :glare:

Just to piss off all you eastern city dudes on here ,I am making an offer on a apartment complex tomorrow . I figure if someone is this deperate to live here , I might as well relieve them of some of their money . I still would not want to live where YOU allowed your rights to be taken away . Yes ,,,, everything in the U.S. that has gone sour is the fault of you . Its where the power of the nation is and you all sure fucked that up . Shame on you !!!

Now would you like to rent an apartment or not :biggrin::whistling:? Otherwise move along , there is nothing to see here.

OH ...... and fuck california .After the easterners moved there it went to hell in a handbag.

Hows that gun control thing going for you boys ???Another great job of the east trying to fuck over the nation . :smile:

Happy now ???????

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
gee Al you are like Rodney Dangerfield, you get no respect ,no respect at all
Geez Don,
I don't need no respect from a bunch of eastern city dudes in short pants . Why in the hell would I want that???:doh:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Our state and city government both have a surplus and we have pot holes big enough that they have their own names! Then, after all that, my combined property taxes went up almost $8,000 a year!! WTF?! I think we have some Obamamites infiltrated into our government around here.

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like some one sliped Al a dose of LAX....he will be fine soon!!!! spred the welth around Al...ya will feel better!!!:whistling:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I think we have some Obamamites infiltrated into our government around here.

I don't think it really matters whether its Republican or Democrat anymore. The lure of government power, waste, and the bottomless pit of the taxpayer fund has corrupted all government today.

People don't seem to vote against potholes - it's not an "emotional" vote issue. :sad:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Our state and city government both have a surplus and we have pot holes big enough that they have their own names! Then, after all that, my combined property taxes went up almost $8,000 a year!! WTF?! I think we have some Obamamites infiltrated into our government around here.
They need to take a little more from you to give it to those truly needy ones....:whistling:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
While on the subject of gun laws, I find it interesting that few RED states can match the lack of gun laws here in Vermont. :yum: Just about the only gun law we have is one cannot have a loaded rifle in an automobile to control road hunting. A loaded pistola is fine.

Maybe the rest should be following our lead when it comes to guns. Ya think?

Vermont Gun Laws or lack of them!

From Wikipedia

Main article: Gun laws in Vermont
Subject/Law Long guns Handguns
State Permit to Purchase? No No –
Firearm registration? No No –
"Assault weapon" law? No No –
Magazine restriction? No No -
Owner license required? No No –
Carry permits issued? No* No* – *May carry open or concealed without permit as long as you are a citizen of the U.S. or a lawfully admitted alien.
Open carry? Yes Yes - Traditional open carry state
State Preemption of local restrictions? Yes Yes - Complete preemption This is huge. No city or municipality may pass a anti gun law more restrictive than state law. No guns allowed signs are not subject to state law.
NFA weapons restricted? No* No* -

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Geez Don,
I don't need no respect from a bunch of eastern city dudes in short pants . Why in the hell would I want that???:doh:

AAllen if it makes you feel good this snot trac owner has some respect for you and I love reading your rants keep up the good work also have another dr rum

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
al, we need more al's.

That is sooo damn true ! I bring a little bit of sunshine into this place , every time I post . :biggrin:

UPDATE !!!!/5/15/2013 From the news desk .

Apartment purchase falls through. BigAl sees the light and changes mind . Headed home to open free country where a man can still wear his gun and pee outside .
:unsure:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
UPDATE !!!!/5/15/2013 From the news desk .

Apartment purchase falls through. BigAl sees the light and changes mind . Headed home to open free country where a man can still wear his gun and pee outside .
:unsure:

:wow: So you are headed to Ohio. Glad to hear it. Stop by and say hello. I'll even pick up some Dr. Rum for ya. :thumb: :beer: