• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Leg fell off !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
After taking the suggestion of a few members here on FF that I should go have a couple of Dr. Rums for my lumbago and various othermental problems , I was starting to feel pretty good . The damn new dogs the wife just got , started barking and I jumpped up to yell at them . Thats when my right leg fell off . Right at the kneecap . I did not even know it was loose . Its ok ...... I super glued it back on , but that thing is sorer than a bad Gall bladder tonight . I feel like I been in a "One legged Butt Kicking contest"

It sucks getting old . Last week my right ear fell off . Actually, to be truthful , my wife talked it off, on the way back from Idaho, so I would not "fall asleep" driving home to California . How the hell could I fall asleep . She did not shut up for 750 miles !!!! Once again ,,,,, Thank God for "Super Glue".

I keep telling her a person only has so many words to use when they are born .Use them wisely . One day she just will stop talking in mid sentence .

I think I may move the bar to here so I don't have to hop on one leg to refill my drink . :clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
You have a wooden leg?
Arrrrr matey!! hahaha

Women never shut up, you should know that by now.:whistling::w00t2:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
He could hear me with one ear, across a crowded room :yum:

Now that is a threat. You can't threaten other members. The mods ought to step in here and quieten you down before you get into trouble. I'd miss you if you got banned. :yum::yum::yum:

luvya ... Frank. :biggrin:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd miss me if I were banned too. lol

Naw, I don't have a big mouth.
My voice is actually quite soft.
I couldn't scream if I wanted to. :D