• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

"Black Lives Matter"

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Black lives matter is the racist group. :angry:
Backed by George Soros. He is paying them 5k per month (each) to protest and insert themselves whereever they can to screw with the rest of us and bring us all down, as Soros and Obama want to do.

For them to complain when a politician says all lives matter is outrageous. As has been said, I guess black lives matter except for the 92,000 aborted black babies in NYNY and all the black on black killing in Chicago that they say nothing about since white folks are not involved. truly racist on their part. If they keep it up they will start a race war, but I think that is what they are after.

end rant.

As for the article, shot by cops, this number would go way down if folks simply listened to the cops and did what they ask. Complain and do whatever afterward but do not threaten a man with a gun who is in law enforcement. My above answer was before clicking your link. I am outraged and appalled by the group black lives matter, but I think that came through above.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
As for the article, shot by cops, this number would go way down if folks simply listened to the cops and did what they ask. Complain and do whatever afterward but do not threaten a man with a gun who is in law enforcement.

And there in lies the problem. I think that it is tied in to a lack of respect for just about everything.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
When black lives actually matter to blacks, then it will matter. B-on-B violence is at the highest rate ever. They almost condone it in their community. Why should it matter to me if they don't give a flying shit?
Nope, black lives apparently do not matter.

Tweeker

This is being treated as if it were a national movement, that all police just want to shoot blacks, which is ridiculous
those who are anti social, being police or gang members will take any opportunity to act accordingly.
The real tragedy here is that these acts are somehow justifying a disrespect for law and order. as if these idiots needed any

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
And there in lies the problem. I think that it is tied in to a lack of respect for just about everything.

I guess when you don't respect a loaded gun pointed at you in someone else's hand there's no need to respect anything or anyone else!!
Mike