• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ebay tucker body parts

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TUCKER-1954-ARTIC-SNOW-CAT-BODY-RAT-ROD-PROJECT-COUPE-SEDAN-/222210385232?hash=item33bcc56550:g:TBIAAOSwqfNXpKzD&vxp=mtr

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
If any of you from the PNW buy it, see if he is willing to sell the stove, then PM me.

I'm afraid that tucker is something only a Princess could love...

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I looked at the add yesterday,and thought the same thing!:smile: pretty far gone,maybe if it was within 50 miles i would go for it.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
there are limits to what I will haul home...

Don't sell yourself short! :wink:

Holes have been fixed before, so that's not a huge issue. Other than the hood & rear sill it's still pretty straight, especially the roof. But in relation to this forum, it's pretty pointless without the running gear.:neutral: But if someone had running gear . . . :brows: Track Addict could pick this up on the way back from Cali !

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't sell yourself short! :wink:

Holes have been fixed before, so that's not a huge issue. Other than the hood & rear sill it's still pretty straight, especially the roof. But in relation to this forum, it's pretty pointless without the running gear.:neutral: But if someone had running gear . . . :brows: Track Addict could pick this up on the way back from Cali !

mr net,

mr addict has more wall art than he knows what to do with... do not encourage him, otherwise he will be sleeping it that shell of a tucker, his new home...

Last edited:

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That thing sure would look nice towed behind a tucker as a trailer or sitting in my yard! It's already worth 560$ in bids to somebody with a plan.

Wall/Lawn art is at capacity as stated by the princess but we have do more with less back east.

Hoping eventually if I give back enough to the less fortunate Tuckers good things will come my way!

Still looking for that unicorn (420)........

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think target practice at our next meet would be a good use for it.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I think target practice at our next meet would be a good use for it.

really !!! Jim VT, :smile::smile::smile:

as i recall, it was a "piss'n bully" that DID NOT make up to Silcox Hut last May at Timberline Lodge, thinking any machine that a Tucker 2 pontoon machine out preforms, should have a Big Target placed on it and ...............

Last edited:

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
ouch.

I was just thinking that loggah has two extra pontoons.......

Pretty sure a few extra barn cleaner chains could be had here in the midwest, little hammering and some weldin and then we would have something.

a stick and a yoke for a steering mechanism and hey I could play with cool kids.... up the hill.

Ouch

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have two 36"
and two 24"

Just saying........

Hell we could put the 24" up front and put a .9 browie box in the transfer case and make is a
Three door
four pontoon
torpedo.

Give that nightmare a name. or tucker worthy number

Rat rod has made it to the snow cat world.....
4BT cummins and a five speed manual transmission...

oh the options are endless.

Attachments

• IMG_1676.jpg
    IMG_1676.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 254

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
what is scrap alum selling for? how much steel is in it? it would be an unusual bus stop for kids.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
what is scrap alum selling for? how much steel is in it? it would be an unusual bus stop for kids.

mr vt, you are correct, it should be sold for scrap,

probably not safe for a bus stop for kids, sharp edges from the bullets holes... etc etc etc

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
that is true but kids are tuff. wife say my limit is two cats and I can't part with any .
I may send my spy down for a visit. curious to see what happened to that freighter scott brought to Leavenworth.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I have two 36"
and two 24"

Just saying........

Hell we could put the 24" up front and put a .9 browie box in the transfer case and make is a
Three door
four pontoon
torpedo.

Give that nightmare a name. or tucker worthy number

Rat rod has made it to the snow cat world.....
4BT cummins and a five speed manual transmission...

oh the options are endless.

how about a full race flathead ford V-8, with zoomies, 500 pontoons ( fiberglass ) and chop the top, and a couple of snow boards for skis, killer sound system and flame paint job, long nose torpedo, maybe paint it like the nose art on a bomber from WWll or spitfire

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
guessing scrap has gone up a bit

mr addict, you old grouser, what are you thinking you will do with it? nice wall art? you know that it is the same lower frame as a torpedo? even uses the same lower sheet metal. very easy built into a torpedo.

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Did not realize it went for that much. Last time I looked it was still $560.00. I Did notice there were 14 people following the auction.