• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB Kristi Track Pieces

luvthemvws

Hey All,
I am looking to buy some pieces to complete the tracks on my KT3.
I need the metal parts of the grousers (with the 2, V-shaped parts that keep the track centered on the tires).
I am looking for 3 of the short ones, and 4 of the long ones.
I can deal with welding up the center part, if you only have partials.
I am in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Please let me know if you have some to spare. This will give me one less excuse for not driving my cat!
Thanks!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the ForumsForums.

Snowcat activity here tends to slack off in the summer months. If you don't get enough help & replies now you may want to try again in early October when some of our seasonal snowcat members come back more regularly.

Hey All,
I am looking to buy some pieces to complete the tracks on my KT3.
I need the metal parts of the grousers (with the 2, V-shaped parts that keep the track centered on the tires).
I am looking for 3 of the short ones, and 4 of the long ones.
I can deal with welding up the center part, if you only have partials.
I am in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Please let me know if you have some to spare. This will give me one less excuse for not driving my cat!
Thanks!

Anyone here know if the widow of Big Al may have some parts?

Or did the folks here who bought his machines get the spare parts he accumulated?

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I didn't see any spare parts but she had a second kristy with new tracks and engine. all the parts I found whent to it.
jim

luvthemvws

While respecting Mrs. Big Al's right to privacy, can anyone pm her contact information to me (or give her mine)?
While I am not looking for another entire project I might be interested in acquiring enough pieces to make it "worth her while".
Thanks!

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
they have the laundry mat and rooms above it. try that number

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
any photos of your Kristi project, be nice to inspire other kristi owners to take them off the rotating show room table and set them free in the wild.

luvthemvws

Here is a photo from the trip home with the mighty Kristi.
imghttp://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/picture.php?albumid-364&pic/img
Hopefully this worked.

luvthemvws

Here is a photo from the trip home with the mighty Kristi.
picture.php

Hopefully this worked.

There, maybe better.

Last edited:

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
While respecting Mrs. Big Al's right to privacy, can anyone pm her contact information to me (or give her mine)?
While I am not looking for another entire project I might be interested in acquiring enough pieces to make it "worth her while".
Thanks!

I just spoke to Big Als widow. PM me your phone number and I will pass it along to her.