• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1404 radiator

Does anyone know what radiator thiokol used in the 1404? I assume it is out of a production vehicle..

Any help would be appreciated.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
One of my old businesses was owning a Radiator shop . We built 1000's of radiators for custom use . Every radiator shop will have a Modine book that will show every complete radiator avalible . There are over a thousand . It will also give the measurement size, number of rows and type of mounting flange . It will also give you a picture to check layout for hose connections and their size . I would try that first as it will be the cheapest route . Worst case is any good shop can custom build you a complete rad to fit your needs . Never ever buy a used rad that is over 5 years old and if it has green on the tanks or core ......walk away .Its rotten .

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Does anyone know what radiator thiokol used in the 1404? I assume it is out of a production vehicle..

Any help would be appreciated.
as I remember you are right out of Fairbanks. try performance radiator, for a modine check with your local napa store. like Big Al says they have a picture book with measurements and can match one up for you.