• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

J5 questions

Tumuch

Hello, just picked up a beat j5, has nice looking sprockets and brake bands, decent tracks, needs a few idler tires, has a 230/250 Chevy, I'll try to post some pics soon, ordered a new ignition for it as I think that's why it got parked. Can someone tell me what size bolt for the diff drain? Looks like plugs been missing for awhile and I'd like to run a tap in there

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hello, just picked up a beat j5, has nice looking sprockets and brake bands, decent tracks, needs a few idler tires, has a 230/250 Chevy, I'll try to post some pics soon, ordered a new ignition for it as I think that's why it got parked. Can someone tell me what size bolt for the diff drain? Looks like plugs been missing for awhile and I'd like to run a tap in there

Depending on year, but most likely 1/2 NPT pipe threads