• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Guys and their farts!!!

kitty

Why are guys so nasty when it comes to farting???my husband farts soooooo much i really wonder sometimes if something is wrong with him...and tio make it worse he always has to smell it or he farts right in my face!!Or he likes to give me dutch ovens1thats just NASTY...and he always picks his damn nose wtf???or if he cant find a tissue he blow his nose on my shirt that im wearing...:furious:lol sometimes id like to just beat the hell out of him!!!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Hmmmmm....... Do what I do with my cats if they misbehave. Get a squirt bottle with water in it and squirt the hell out of him :wink:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
All I can say is it's an art that some men take great pride in!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Why are guys so nasty when it comes to farting???my husband farts soooooo much i really wonder sometimes if something is wrong with him...and tio make it worse he always has to smell it or he farts right in my face!!Or he likes to give me dutch ovens1thats just NASTY...and he always picks his damn nose wtf???or if he cant find a tissue he blow his nose on my shirt that im wearing...:furious:lol sometimes id like to just beat the hell out of him!!!

Me thinks you should send him back to Winona

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Considering your issue here, I believe beating the s%^t out of him would be more appropriate!

I've already tried that, and it doesn't work. However, it does make me feel better LOL.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
:fart:it's not just guys and their farts......how about the women??????

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU&feature=related"]YouTube - Hillary Clinton Farts![/ame]\

:blink::dizzy:

RedRocker

I'm thinking Kitty that your old man just needs his butt kicked for general purposes.
Now my wife will complain about my "vapors", but I don't intentionally fart on her or pick my nose in public. I would not want to go to sleep after doing that!!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm thinking Kitty that your old man just needs his butt kicked for general purposes.
Now my wife will complain about my "vapors", but I don't intentionally fart on her or pick my nose in public. I would not want to go to sleep after doing that!!

You make a VERY good point RR. My wife has a HUGE frying pan....:bonk: