• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

!!SOLD!!My 1968 Tucker 442A Massachusetts For Sale

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It comes with a heavy heart but it is time for me and my first Tucker to part ways. We have been through a lot together and I have done almost all I can for it so we are looking for a new home!

Don't worry though, another Tucker is on the way as well as a future pontoon roller track tucker project or maybe projects????

At the point in my life where I need a little more inside cab room for the family and friends and trying not to move into the back of the new one quite yet so one as to go!

I would like to get 13,000$. Free lifetime tech support. Have parts for it and can deliver it to most New England areas! Would love to see it stay east but as long as it gets a good home I am happy.

Call Brian at 9783606886 if you want to discuss. Link to everything done or you want to know about it and some stuff you don't want to know: http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=58603

It's a great cat had lots of fun and is a nice reliable ride. Just needs a some paint on the rear pontoons and some finish fiberglass if you want to get fancy! No roller included.

Attachments

• Tucker Roller.jpg
    Tucker Roller.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 423

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: My 1968 Tucker 442A Massachusetts For Sale

WHAT??? It only ran over your leg not your head. Say it isn't so. Just make it into a 443, just a little .063 sheet and some 3/4 square tubing and you are there.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Waiting on Davenet to mock his up but Steel and almuminum may be only for the war effort by then?

Plus already have a 443 made into a 442 or right now 402!

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter

Obviously you just need another project!:biggrin: so is the WMTW machine going to come back to life?

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

One way or another . Hopefully another ?

Funny the new cat you will meet tomorrow is a radio cat also!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

One way or another . Hopefully another ?

Funny the new cat you will meet tomorrow is a radio cat also!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

To sweeten the deal you will also get a piece of me stuck to the driverside rear track.

Some might say Why?homing isn't it home ?

got 9100.00 for mine----------this was a frame off rest. all new tin---only thing reused-- around windshield and roof

Attachments

• tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 080.jpg
    tucker-beer cooler-chopper-rzr 080.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 325

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

thinking Wyhoming

this has to be the most documented sno-cat ever, there are no surprises with this one...you would have a leg up with this, well sorted...

Get it: Leg UP LIke out of the way......

come on Im the only one.....

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Looks like he may get it back just in time for local snow trials tomorrow!

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

SOLD! That was quick .

Off to a new life in Jackson,NH. Best part is I will still see it!

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

No kidding! I guess the key is advertising just before a Nor'easter! Whoever bought it is going to be antsy to use it tomorrow . . .

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

He and the kids got a ride in it last year also!

Very happy it has a good home.

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter

I couldn't be happier! I guess I will have to change my screen name here from Tucker Someday to Tucker Finally! Can't wait to run that thing around in Jackson!

Tucker Someday

GOLD Site Supporter

My first ride in a Tucker was in the mid 70s at Wildcat Mountain where my dad was the operations manager for nearly 30 years. Ever since then, I knew I wanted one. Took me 40 years but worth the wait I'm sure. I have an lot to learn but from what I can tell, Track Addict really cared for this machine so I am feeling great about it. Always thought I would buy something beat and fix it up, but now I guess I just get to start enjoying it right away. Thanks Track Addict!