• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Selling your cat at the Snow Cat Jamboree

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Makes sense if your wanting to sell your cat do it at the largest snow cat event in the country Leavenworth Washington "Snow Cat Jamboree" great parking and lodging. Think Snow:w00t2: See us on FaceBook

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Once my KT7 is working correctly , its up for sale . I will not consider selling until it performs perfect .

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Once my KT7 is working correctly , its up for sale . I will not consider selling until it performs perfect .

I know there will be buyers going to the event and your cat for some reason has alot of attention opportunity missed ? You better show you never know what could happen there you might even get to taste some rum