• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I am a very bad person

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife's dog was sitting on my sister-in-laws lap. He's been sick. He took a dump. On her lap. He's a good doggy.

Is it a bad thing that I can't stop laughing :yum:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Bob, I'm sorry but I don't find this amusing. As the owner of a new puppy I'm going through hell trying to house train this dog. As a dog owner for almost 20 years I've never had a problem training a dog like I've had with this one.

OK, do you like your S-I-L? If not, it's probably hilarious. I'll go with that. My troubles are not your troubles. :yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife's dog was sitting on my sister-in-laws lap. He's been sick. He took a dump. On her lap. He's a good doggy.

Is it a bad thing that I can't stop laughing :yum:
Yes you are a bad man. Bad man.

But, your puppy is delightful!:yum:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Im betting that the look on SLs face was priceless!!!!!!!!!!:yum: and what the hell the puppy was feeling a lot better to!!!!:yum: