• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pine Cone or Turd?

BoneheadNW

My regular exercise routine involves a 3 mile run through the woods starting around 6:15 AM. Unfortunately, these days (where I live, at least) it is still very dark at that time and is virtually impossible to run down the trail. At first I was having a hard time recognizing whether that thing on the trail was a pine cone or turd:horsepoop: . Now, I can't even see if there is anything on the trail. Thus, my question: For those of you that exercise early in the AM- do you change your routine during this time of year and to what?
Bonehead

Cityboy

Banned
Nope. Lights work the same in the basement weight room all year.

BTW - Murphys law says that turds always resemble pine cones in twilight. :horsepoop:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Get thyself over to the great REI and purchase a headlamp.

SousFamille_45_2_1.jpg

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I usually just pack on the winter weight. It must be the grumpy old bear in me but I just can't drag myself out into the rain as easily as the sun.

BoneheadNW

DaveNay said:
Get thyself over to the great REI and purchase a headlamp.

SousFamille_45_2_1.jpg
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but that headlamp looks a bit on the light side to provide much of a workout. Oh, I get it........you lift it with just one arm at a time!:yankchain:
Bonehead