• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Can someone fill me in on the politics?

JTyler

I've written articles on what I think of different topics and issues, but I haven't looked up what's actually been going on lately. Can you guys give me some articles that talk about the current big players of the country, some of the issues that are currently in debate, etc?

Thanks.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We have debate forums that any member can opt into via your userCP/Networking/Group Memberships. In there you can select to be able to view those type of forums. You will get lots of info on politics and more in there, along with a lot of opinion and links to articles.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Uh, jobs?

Black unemployment is at its highest point in decades.
California's jobless rate is at an all time high, with only 55.4% of working age people employed.
Youth unemployment is setting records in most states.
College students are staying in school because there are no jobs in their profession.

Also the Gunwalker/Fast & Furious Scandal.