• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dod sitting up-date.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
The black lab loves to play ball. Throw the tennis ball out in the yard.. brings it back. But what does this dog do when you trick him..? IE: pretend to throw the ball.. and then hide it? Well he ran out where the ball should have been.. and it never dropped. I still had it.. and hid it between my legs.
After 5 minutes.. of the dog looking over the yard.. I put it down on the side walk. He had been over that area several times. When He saw it there.. he picked it up and went around the back of the house. HMM where did he go? I got up to go see.. and he was laying in the mud puddle in the drive way. :yum::yum::yum:
Payback is a bitch!

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
They don't care if they get a bath. They don't care if they get wet, They don't care if it rains. Look between their toes, they have webbed feet for swimming.They are waterfowl retrievers. That means that their breed characteristics are to work in cold muddy water all day bringing back the waterfowl that you shoot. That explains the fetching and the mud puddle. They are bred to be exuberant and very friendly. Notice their profile, in particular the size of their chest and their legs. Lots of lung capacity and lots of strength. They do not tire easily. They are also bred to have a "soft mouth' You don't want your duck ripped up when they bring it back. My black, can carry a tomato around for quite some time and not mark it any way.

Be careful, they are smart and affectionate. they will steal your heart and never give it back.