• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Look who's gaining in popularity!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
As the effects of the tax bill start to kick it and the economy surging, The Donald is gaining in popularity by leaps and bounds.

An interesting footnote to all this is if one where to exclude all the low ratings Trump got from just the states that did not vote for him in 16 and most likely will not vote for him in 20, I'd bet his popularity among the states he did carry is actually close to 60%. Actually, if you were just to exclude California, it would prolly jump huuuuuge. MAGA, baby, MAGA!! :clap::clap::thumbup::thumbup::boxing::boxing::thumbup::thumbup:

Notice at the end of the article it says Trump is ahead of OBammy at the same time in the presidency. I wonder if the media is going to report that? Yeah, right.

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 11.41.18 AM.png

rugerman

For a person with no political experience Trump is doing a outstanding job of turning the past administrations blunders around and doing a super job of righting wrongs that have been going on for way too long. Trump I believe will make our country great again, he has already made significant changes for the better. So folks should appreciate what he has done and that his agenda is to make this a better country for all the legal residents.