• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac Registry

night-owl

GOLD Site Supporter
#2018 still living in North Central Minnesota USA
former MN DNR machine I have owned since 1986 ? I use this Sno-Trac regularly and it does have some well earned scars ?View attachment 130706
wrong picture ?
FB_IMG_1580743128211.jpg
FB_IMG_1580743128211.jpg

CommandoSniper

Oh Yes, I forgot to mention: this place is about 100 miles North of the Arctic Circle, you are probably limited to a 6 week window that you can access this area, and prepare to be eaten alive by mosquitoes!
View attachment 33064
Hi guys
The place you are referring to is the town of longyearben, on Svalbard which is 400 miles North of Norway. I am a Polar Arctic instructor so we do a lot of training in longyearben 2 to 3 times a year. The ST4 is still there and has been for the last 4 yrs. I’ve not seen it since 2019 due to CV-19 travel restriction. As far as I am aware it is still operational, but I will confirm this as I will be back there in March next year. I’ll get some photos and talk to the owner.

cheers