• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Canada's been bit......

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
....by the PC bug it seems. You guys need a deplorable president instead of the queer one you got now. Just my thinking out loud. :smile:

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 5.16.05 PM.png

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I just shake my head at all this liberal crap coming from our current government. In this day and age everyone gets so offended over every little thing.

Case in point. I play in a band at church. We've had to change lyrics to some old time hymns so as to make them gender neutral and not offend anyone.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
They had to do this. In Canada, it is illegal to use the wrong gender pronoun.

Just like cancer, liberalism is a disease that spreads to other organs. It eventually overwhelms, and kills the host.

Jus' sayin':unsure:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
They had to do this. In Canada, it is illegal to use the wrong gender pronoun.

Just like cancer, liberalism is a disease that spreads to other organs. It eventually overwhelms, and kills the host.

Jus' sayin':unsure:

The Fascistocrats know all about spreading disease. They are the disease.

rugerman

So I guess from now on when a child is born we can’t call it a boy or girl, we have to wait til the child self identifies as one sex or the other, that’s going to make for some confusion in kindergarten and elementary school espically at potty time.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
My tree hugging city slicker vegan cousin is apparently raising her child to be gender neutral so he/she can decide for him/herself. I've seen her once in the past 30 years. My other cousin who is normal per say has two kids. A boy and a girl. Somehow the girl now identifies as a boy and the boy dresses and identifies as a girl.

Our future is screwed once this generation takes over.

S-noWonder

So I guess from now on when a child is born we can’t call it a boy or girl, we have to wait til the child self identifies as one sex or the other, that’s going to make for some confusion in kindergarten and elementary school espically at potty time.

I am so glad my kids are grown. This gender neutral crap is really messing up society. If children can't simply identify with what they see when they look down, how can they identify with anything. What if you just let kids be kids and if, after they turn 18 they want to identify with something, they can do it then.

rugerman

I don’t think that the official method of determining sex (how many and makeup of chromosomes-xx vs xy) has changed so what the hell is this self identifying. Maybe a form of mental illness or just a bunch of liberals latest pipe dream.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
So here are some of the offensive things they want to change
2475d9b4b5f5a44c032a129e0347c28c.jpg
58d4a5f8d2c2b9cb00dcf30f7c7d10a7.jpg
4e91ef45e9a9f9457cf79b1bc24afc65.jpg
9d54388698d3ad510c82c5aad6a8acbe.jpg

Blotto

My dentist has warned my about getting upset about any PC stuff ... At the rate I'm grinding my teeth I'll be called "Gummy Joe" in a very short time.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I go out of my way to torment liberals with anti-PC stuff. They are easy to spot as they are always the ones with a dark cloud hovering over their empty heads.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
There's quite the outcry up here. Our dweeb of a leader gave a terrorist 10.5 million last year. During his election campaign he promised to take care of veterans. Now he's saying there's just not enough money for that.
cba122ba71ed0590362ea643d0a6905d.jpg

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I used to laugh off the PC stuff. Why worry about something you can probably live with. But then today I was standing at a urinal , and it hit me. If they made us change all the signs on the doors,,,,; At some point that very masculine specific device may have to be removed from every restroom. BY LAW!!!!!

And eventually, each man in the country will be subject to arrest if he doesn't sit down to pee.:unsure:

UH UMMMMM;;;:unsure:

Why are you laughing????

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I used to laugh off the PC stuff. Why worry about something you can probably live with. But then today I was standing at a urinal , and it hit me. If they made us change all the signs on the doors,,,,; At some point that very masculine specific device may have to be removed from every restroom. BY LAW!!!!!

And eventually, each man in the country will be subject to arrest if he doesn't sit down to pee.:unsure:

Why are you laughing????

Who's laughing? :hammer:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter

Why are you laughing????
When they remove the urinals, that's when I take aim at the flower pot in the corner so I can still stand.