• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey peeps

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum. From your first posts, it looks like you're into games and such.

And yes, tell us more.

MissTaken

What do you want to know? I'm 34F and work in the field of education. I have two cats and a Big dog. My favorite color is red and the last song I listened to was "People are Strange" by The Doors. Music is a big part of my life. Politically, I'm an Independent leaning towards moderate conservative. Fall is my favorite season, but I love boating in the summer and watching snowstorms in the winter. I'd rather go camping than go to a nightclub and I would not eat a spider for $100.
Anything I should add? :smile:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
She likes boating, and is 34.
Ya gotta boat? What kind of car do you drive? Are you a left lane hog? And what's in the user name?

Where are you living, about?

Stick around.

Not too many women hang around. Most leave soon.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Cats did someone say cats?
Says someone who has 9 cats and a website devoted to his pirate cats.

MissTaken

She likes boating, and is 34.
Ya gotta boat? What kind of car do you drive? Are you a left lane hog? And what's in the user name?

Where are you living, about?

Stick around.

Not too many women hang around. Most leave soon.

Hi there waybomb. Yes, I have an 8 person Bayliner. My car is a gray 2011 Buick LaCrosse. No, the left lane is for passing only! That drives me crazy too :hammer: I live in New England. I'm originally from Massachusetts. "Miss Taken" or "Mistaken." Maybe it should have been "MissTerryUs"? :wink:

:tiphat: Welcome MissTaken
Hi Ohio :wave:

Cats did someone say cats?
Says someone who has 9 cats and a website devoted to his pirate cats.
9 kitties? That's 81 lives :cool2:

Some questions for you peeps:
Why don't most women stick around?
How often do you post on this forum?
In what thread do you post most often?
How many other forums do you post in?
If a post falls on deaf ears, does it make a sound?​

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome aboard. Not sure why most women don't stick around. A lot of us have been around here for years. Just post on whatever interests you I guess. That's basically what I do. Personally, I don't post on any other forums. Though every now and then I may join somewhere else if I'm looking for specific info on something.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

MissTaken

Well shit, you could be fun. Please hand around!!!! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Nice to meet you Frank. Thank you for the welcome and for the lovely flowers. :good:

Welcome aboard. Not sure why most women don't stick around. A lot of us have been around here for years. Just post on whatever interests you I guess. That's basically what I do. Personally, I don't post on any other forums. Though every now and then I may join somewhere else if I'm looking for specific info on something.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Hi Redneck,
There are a lot of choices on this forum. The "Open forum" seems fun and I'm hoping some word-game peeps will show up. :smile:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
What do you want to know? I'm 34F and work in the field of education. I have two cats and a Big dog. My favorite color is red and the last song I listened to was "People are Strange" by The Doors. Music is a big part of my life. Politically, I'm an Independent leaning towards moderate conservative. Fall is my favorite season, but I love boating in the summer and watching snowstorms in the winter. I'd rather go camping than go to a nightclub and I would not eat a spider for $100.
Anything I should add? :smile:
:nopics:

I have two cats and a Big dog. My favorite color is red. Fall is my favorite season, but I love boating in the summer and watching snowstorms in the winter. I'd rather go camping than go to a nightclub and I would not eat a spider for $100. :smile:
Hi MissTaken, it's so nice to meet you! As a newbie, I too would like to welcome you to the forum. Looks like there are a lot of fun and interesting people who post here as well.

Now about your pets... what are their names? And would you be able to posts some pictures of them? :weneedpic

You stated red is your favorite color, and Fall is your favorite season. Well, blue is my favorite color, and both Fall & Winter are my favorite seasons. I love Winter! :winterrul

As for the camping... That's one thing I don't care to do! I don't understand why anyone would like to endure the heat, the humidity, and the mosquitoes. But, that's... :myopinion:

And now about the spider... "I would not eat a spider for $100". Me neither! :agree: I'm with you on that one!