• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Holy Shitski

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
AT&T to drop unlimited phone plans.

Interesting article but read the reviews. Looks to me like many are not happy with AT&T in the first place and this new plan is going to hurt AT&T. I am not on AT&T currently. I was given one of their phones some time ago and the reception stunk.

Last edited:

RobsanX

Gods gift to common sense
SUPER Site Supporter
I thought the same thing when I read the headline. After reading the article, if AT&T is to be believed it doesn't seem like such a bad deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm with AT&T and like the author of the article, I sure do not get my 30 dollars worth of data per month. I like the idea of saving either 5 or 15 bucks. I know, in the long run At&T will win because once tethering is okay many of us will use more data.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Keep in mind, it's only the data plans on smart phones, not regular cell phones. When I read how many emails, web page views, etc. It didn't look like it was too bad in my opinion.