• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

bought a Yaesu FTM-350

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have radios in almost every rig and this one beats them all on being easy to program and learn. FTM-350AR Someone must have had me in mind when they made it. It is easy to read with the large face and you can use your computer if you want to program that way.
I only had it in my truck 2 days and just been on two repeaters so I can't say how it will hold up yet. I just have a two band antenna .
jim KF7RiN

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
good for you Jim after my problems with yeasu i won't own any of their products again from here on out it's icom kenwood alinco or a host of manufactures from china.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
That's really nice rig. I don't have need for APRS at this time, but would consider the 350 if I did. Lots of nice features including the QRP 220 at 1 watt.