• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey, Danang Dick!

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Once Barr said he believed there was spying it scared the livin' sh!t out of all the dims. Now they're trying to discredit anyone associated with the Pres.
Mike

john-in-ga

Site Supporter
Old Da Nang Dick should not have a seat in the Senate.
About Viet Nam -- I was there when the first two guys in my company were killed. One of them was a close friend. Neither the Democratic party in Connecticut nor the Senator know how much it hurts me to have someone like him speaking from a senate chair, on any subject.
Note to Donald Trump: thanks for firing back. Keep firing until Da Nang Dick hunts a hole to crawl into.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Dear Danang Dick,

I will never again call you a lying, valor-stealing douche-bag if you can describe in some detail the route from the deepwater piers to the exchange. Or alternatively, the rather unique anti-sapper carried out around those same piers.

I'll wait for your response ... but I won't hold my breath!