• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Beercat?

KT3survivor

Re: Hot Rod KT3?

For the near future...just how much extra power can a KT3 handle? 30mph is just too slow.:hammer:

the chains in the gear box and reduction boxes are the weak link. power isnt as important as RPM in my opinion. with enough engine rpm, the kt3 4spd has the gearing to do 30 without a doubt. the jump from 3rd to 4th gear is YUUUUGE.

you can either believe the guys who own and operate them, or believe someone who tries to turn every thread into a tired joke about hot tubs and grouser fires. the choice is yours.

vintagebike

Our KT3 will be heading East to McCall this late Spring. Plenty of time to get it ready for the Snow Trac-Kristi Challenge in February. The Brundage parking lot is at least 1/8 mile. :unsure:

luvthemvws

I see Snowtrac and Kristi as being on the same team.
It's everybody else that's racing for 3rd place or lower.
I would love to see a series of Reindeer Games at the get-togethers! Perhaps we have exhausted the Beercat thread and need to start another along these lines.

vintagebike

We will start a McCalln’ All Cats 2020 thread in a few weeks. Still stuck in California dealing with the Camp Fire problems. The Snow Cat Games will have very special prizes.:yum:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Mine has the horsepower and gear ratios to achieve 30+ mph. It's controlling a brake-steer cat and keeping it from darting off- course that's the problem.

here is my choice of machine for the Kristi speed all comers contest. good luck V-Dub lover, want to race for pink slips?

Attachments

• Mattro_Header_Ardenner-1440x580.jpg
    Mattro_Header_Ardenner-1440x580.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 102

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The ripsaw will do it 0-60 in 4seconds then the worlds fastest cat! :bolt:
Just don’t go in 12 feet of powder snow