• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

dear abby: peeing problem

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Dear Abby:

The neighbors give me attitude because i wee on the lawn. I havent gotten used to indoor plumbing yet. I live in an apartment complex. What should I do?

-Disoriented And Gotta Let Loose in PA

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Disoriented, Just let it run down your leg and shake it once in a while.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Dear Abby:

The neighbors give me attitude because i wee on the lawn. I havent gotten used to indoor plumbing yet. I live in an apartment complex. What should I do?

Move to a upstairs unit ......

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Dear Abby:

You've got plenty of empty bottles lying around.
Aim, and do it.
Toss in recycle bin. No one will know.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He can't aim and hit anything! That is what the neighbors are upset about.:whistling:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Disoriented,

I suggest you try what I do. If you see a neighbor whilst doing your business, wave to them. On a good day, you'll catch some other guys doing the same business and you'll all pass on a friendly wave. Unlikely you'll catch the women doing the same business but it's still a friendly, courteous thing to do.

PS. The "waving" I'm referring to is a hand jesture!!!!!!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Disoriented,

I suggest you try what I do. If you see a neighbor whilst doing your business, wave to them. On a good day, you'll catch some other guys doing the same business and you'll all pass on a friendly wave. Unlikely you'll catch the women doing the same business but it's still a friendly, courteous thing to do.

PS. The "waving" I'm referring to is a hand jesture!!!!!!

thanks for clarifying :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

:wave:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife still reminds me of a couple of spots the grass won't grow in front of the porch ............ :yum:

Doesn't do any good ............... :whistling: