Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Debate Forums > Religious Debate Forum

Religious Debate Forum Warning: The posts/threads contained in this section of the forum can get heated.

Old 04-24-2019, 08:40 AM
Silver Member

Thanked 4,011 Times in 1,419 Posts
Bamby will become famous soon enough
Style: T66_BiggerFont
Default Now who would have thought it would be this simple to explain!

Now who would have thought it would be this simple to explain!

The author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry. The man who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the U S, especially in the minority races. Not the Catholics, not the Mormons. Last month I attended my annual training session that’s required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by 3 speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant & Muslim faiths, who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions & answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim & asked: ‘Please, correct me if I’m wrong, but I understand that most Imams & clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world &, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that’s the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?’

There was no disagreement with my statements & without hesitation, he replied, “Nonbelievers.”

I responded, ‘So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?’

The expression on his face changed from one of authority & command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.’

He sheepishly replied ….. “Yes.”

I then stated, ‘Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!’

The Muslim was speechless.

I continued, ‘I also have a problem with being your friend when you & your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you another a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven & He wants you to be there with me?’

You could have heard a pin drop. Needless to say, the organizers & promoters of the ‘Diversification’ training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam & exposing the truth about the Muslims’ beliefs.

In 20 years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a difference.

Author unknown

Submitted by Cynthia B. to Kettle Moraine Publications for posting, April 22, 2019
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bamby For This Useful Post:
bczoom  (04-24-2019), Danang Sailor (04-24-2019), Doc  (04-24-2019), jim slagle  (04-24-2019), ki0ho (04-25-2019), m1west (04-25-2019), mla2ofus (04-24-2019)
Old 04-24-2019, 09:00 AM
Forum Admin

Thanked 18,916 Times in 6,965 Posts
Doc will become famous soon enoughDoc will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Now who would have thought it would be this simple to explain!

The Dems are allowing us to be eaten alive from the inside out. How long can our nation survive as we have know it if this madness continues?

Other Fun Forums:

Net Tractor and RTV Talk + Net Cooking Talk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:
Danang Sailor (04-24-2019), jim slagle  (04-24-2019), mla2ofus (04-24-2019)
Old 04-24-2019, 09:36 AM
Silver Member

Thanked 4,922 Times in 2,103 Posts
mla2ofus is on a distinguished road

In one of omar's tweets her hashtag was "#not today,satan" which tells me she sympathizes with iran. Why the dim party condones her behavior is beyond me. It just tells me in one more way the dim party's secret ambition is to destroy our constitutional republic's form of governing!!
Mike
jim slagle  (04-24-2019), m1west (04-25-2019)
Old 04-25-2019, 09:28 AM
Bronze Member

m1west is on a distinguished road

When you have sold your soul to the devil ( globalists in the form of lobby money) and now they are calling in the markers. This is what you see and is why it doesn't make any sense to most people.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m1west For This Useful Post:
jim slagle  (04-25-2019), mla2ofus (04-25-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 06:27 PM
Bronze Member

S-noWonder is on a distinguished road

The Islam faith seems to be more interested in this life, whereas the other faiths mentioned are more interested in eternity.
When dealing with the Muslim faith, I wonder what Jesus would do?
jim slagle  (04-26-2019), mla2ofus (04-26-2019), TiredRetired (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 06:48 PM
Mr Lovable

Thanked 13,011 Times in 4,763 Posts
TiredRetired has a spectacular aura aboutTiredRetired has a spectacular aura about

All I will say about this is that the cancer is spreading and unless the tumor is cut out and sent out of the country the disease will get worse and the rest of us will die.

Shall we use the scalpel or not?
jim slagle  (04-26-2019), mla2ofus (04-26-2019)