• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trudeau wants your bank records.. Good news for our Canadian friends?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kww2KY9ZDeU"]Trudeau wants your bank records but Ezra Levant fights back! - YouTube[/ame]

This is troubling that it could happen so close to home..

Why do they want this information? How will they use it? Who knows?

Wow just wow. Trudeau and his Government are after 500,000 peoples personal records..

Regards, Kirk

Bamby

Kirk it's already happening here. As I opened your video I reached across to my sam's club statement and reviewed it. It has a complete list of everything I purchased down to my hair shampoo right there on the statement. I'm sure this information is marketed in ways to best suit their economical purposes and likely used against a person if it could benefit someone else in some way shape or form. Privacy is just an illusion in this day and age.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kirk it's already happening here. As I opened your video I reached across to my sam's club statement and reviewed it. It has a complete list of everything I purchased down to my hair shampoo right there on the statement. I'm sure this information is marketed in ways to best suit their economical purposes and likely used against a person if it could benefit someone else in some way shape or form. Privacy is just an illusion in this day and age.

I have not heard of our Government doing this here.

You of course are referring to consumer habits and purchasing preference, a marketing tool, not their personal bank accounts? Big difference wouldn't you say?

Regards, Kirk

Bamby

The government and the banks are in bed together weather we want to accept it or not. When my other half passed last spring I had state documents from Pa. in my mailbox practically overnight. They had a complete listing of all bank assets as of the date of her death and the amount of the "Pa. Death Tax" owed to the state. And this wasn't some small little sum it was a pretty high percentage rate of everything. So yea I do feel the greedy bastards are pretty much tracking everything to ensure they can get theirs first..