• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How much longer?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Are we going to put up with this crap from Iran? Does our Idiot-In-Chief even have a clue how dangerous Iran is?

I'll tell you what, they would be wise not to get into a pissing contest with the 5th Fleet. :biggrin:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll tell you what, they would be wise not to get into a pissing contest with the 5th Fleet. :biggrin:

But if they did that would be one action I would fully support, if we ever get anyone with the balls to put them in their place. :wink:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Well lets see, the fifth fleet says it won't be tolerated so I guess it won't be. As for handling Iran perhaps someone has a better idea than what we are doing now. Now if you want to attack them I highly think that would be a bad move as it could well start a war that could escalate to a much larger war perhaps even against so already existing nuclear powers from Pakistan, China and perhaps Russia.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
A simple question requires a simple answer. Do we or do we not allow them nuclear weapons. If the answer is yes, then we continue along a path of tolerance with them. Notifying them that if they ever use, sell or otherwise peddle one or any of their nuclear devices and it is used in an act of terrorism than we destroy them. Might work, except they love martydom so a form of MAD may be right up their alley. Hmmmm.

If the answer is no, then they must be persuaded that the path they are on is intolerable and to continue on it will result in a war. No one, me included, wants a war, but just the musings of a 911 with nukes makes my hair stand on end.

Do we take their threats as hollow with no real intent or do we take them for face value and react accordingly? I vote for face value. We cannot afford to be wrong on this one. If we err, we should err on the side of caution.

I'm tired now, I need a nap. :biggrin:

Kane

The only regime change will come from the people of Iran. Make their lives so miserable, they will change the regime.

Strangle Iran with sanctions (by the banks), cyber warfare (by the CIA) and embargos (by the 5th Fleet) until the people suffer and demand that their leadership change.

War sux.