• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Camping Expedition/Adventure

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Bob Pierce and I were discussing a winter trip this up and comming winter. The idea is to go out for a few days here in Nevada. We would be taking our snowcats of course. The more the merrier! I think I will be using my newest edition to the family. Thiokol 1202. BUT I want to mount a camper like this one pictured. Anyway if anyone is up to it just post here. :thumb:

Attachments

• Picture 9.png
    Picture 9.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 391

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm torn between "Wow, a camper would really make it a comfortable trip" and "Wussy!". :poke:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I'll take WUSSY! Now if we were actually hicking then ok a tent would be the way to go. BUT we arent! We will have a rather large set of pack mules to carry whatever we want. Just be glad I am not taking my portable satelite and TV set up!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I could always take the mobile CABIN if you want. Enough room to sleep 6 comfortably!:thumb:

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 158

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Theres two bunks! On left side and right side. You pick which side. Movie of the first night will be Ice Station Zebra. The heater will be set at 73 degrees and the you have your choice of Kettle corn or extra butter popcorn.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Extra butter. Next movie, the Shining? Maybe not, it's got one of those cruddy snowcats in it.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
I will check later mtntopper must be coming up with a good one...........