• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

St4 Pop out window

Beartooth

I have tried to look at all the pics I can closely but my eyes are weakening as with everything else. Does anyone have a picture or diagram of the original pop
out mechanism for the driver and passenger window. I am guessing that I am going to have to fab something to work with the half I have or toss it and start over.

Doug

Beartooth

Thank you VT. The look similar but different. Do you have a pic showing yours. On both of my machines, they are welded. I have no problem taking them off and ordering new ones. At 40.00 each x4, I am wanting to make sure the will open.

Doug

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
i have the st4 and i don't remember any pop out window. several items were added and never made it to us in the states. i still have the welded hinges and many have changed them over the years could it be a custom job?